pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

stabbed to death in London
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: stabbed to death in London
Inviato: 15-07-2019 9:41:30

Jonathan Sharp, prosecuting, told Leeds Online Cigarettes Store USA Crown Court Miss Henshaw had confronted Mbega about using her bank card without permission the day she was killed.

That night Mbega, who had been drinking, attacked Miss Henshaw when she was in bed and probably asleep.

Jailing Mbega for life, with a minimum of 15 years and 10 months in prison, Judge Rodney Jameson QC said Newport Pleasure he had killed Miss Henshaw because he was not prepared to tolerate her "reasonable challenge" over his behaviour.

He said: "You struck her multiple times with a claw hammer, causing fractures to her skull, but she was unhappily still conscious when you cut cord from a vacuum cleaner and strangled her.

"This was a savage and dreadful attack. You Newport 100s Box attacked and killed her. You must have caused her terror and suffering before she died."

After the killing, Mbega, who admitted murder, wrote a suicide note and walked from Armley to Quarry Hill in Leeds where he jumped off a footbridge.

He survived but suffered multiple spinal and shoulder fractures and a head injury.

The court heard Miss Henshaw had done charity work at a home for street children in Tanzania, Africa, and went on to set up a charity for street and Masaai children where they were taught carpentry skills.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: