pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Hair Weave Styles and Natural Hair Growth
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
Hairsmarket

MessaggioOggetto: Hair Weave Styles and Natural Hair Growth
Inviato: 15-07-2019 9:46:46

When looking for Human Hair Bundles with Lace Closure to change up your look, be aware of the processes involved and how they may affect natural hair growth. Remember effective hair care involves effective planning on your hair's behalf.

According to dermatologist, Dr. Susan Taylor's at Brownskin.net, there are four considerations to caring for this style:

Consideration 1: What kind of hair would you like?

There are synthetic (plastic) and Cheap Hair Bundles with Lace Closure. If you desire a style that causes your hair to "swing," human hair is the better choice. Synthetic hair can also irritate skin and natural hair. Remember any hair weave material that can cause friction against your natural hair cuticles will cause damage over time.

Also be careful of the weight of the hair for weaving. Applying too much hair can put added pressure on your natural hair and break it off or cause traction alopecia.

Consideration 2: How will you apply the extensions?

Will your Brazilian Hair Bundles with Lace Closure be applied in a single strand method or in tracks (wefts)?

The single strand method involves taking a small group of hair strands, and applying it to the natural hair. This hair is attached by waxes, adhesives, clamping or heat fusion in order for the hair to be bonded to your own.

Tracks resemble a curtain of hair, that is flowing at the bottom. They come in two forms: machine-made and handmade and can be attached to the hair by glues, heat fusion, or sewing.

More details, shop Hairsmarket
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: