[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

e to those who struggle with diabetes.
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: e to those who struggle with diabetes.
Inviato: 02-12-2019 6:12:34

Bransen Fernando tosses his Nike Air Max Triax 96 shoe at the 2019 DB Freestyle event as he waits to participate in an interview.Bransen Fernando got a chance to go retro with the Air Max 96 and made sure to give this shoe the colors of his favorite team - and in a peculiar twist - the colors of his team’s Nike Air Vapormax Womens chief rival. Fernando loves Nike Internationalist Femme the San Francisco Giants, thus the orange you see on the midsole and air pocket of the shoe. But Fernando’s doctor, Nike Air Max 90 Femme who performed his kidney transplant, is a fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers. That’s why you see the blue contrast as a shoutout to the Doernbecher doc who helped save his life.Bransen Fernando's Nike Air Max Triax 96 shoe.Ethan Ellis discusses his Air Jordan XIV Retro shoe at the 2019 DB Freestyle Adidas ZX Flux Mujer event.

Ellis told me he can’t Adidas ZX Flux Dames manage to wear anything but Jordans most days, so it must be fate that he was chosen to work with a Jordan retro model shoe for this year’s Freestyle collection. The scaled and shimmering purple accents are meant Adidas ZX 850 Femme to represent his favorite team, the TCU Horned Frogs. The number 6 represents Adidas Superstar Dames his heart surgeries and the laces on each shoe feature the hospitals where he has received care.An up close look at Ethan Ellis' Air Jordan Nike Air Max 270 Mujer XIV Retro shoe.Kahleah Corona shows off her Nike React Element 55 shoe at the 2019 DB Nike Air Vapormax Womens Freestyle event.A look at every shoe from the 2019 Nike DB Freestyle Collection, a collaboration between Nike Internationalist Femme Nike and patient designers from the OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital. Photo courtesy of Nike.

Corona had the chance to tinker with one of Nike’s most popular contemporary shoe models Nike Air Max 95 Womens in the React Element 55, and she went www.mariavera.es big. Kahleah never let a traumatic brain injury slow her down and though her Nike Air VaporMax Dames recovery has been a battle, she wouldn’t let it hold her down, especially when it came to designing this shoe with Nike. Hearts, emojis and an assortment of wild colors and shiny materials blend together to reflect Kahleah’s big personality personality. She wanted something that would stand out. Mission accomplished.An up close look at Kahleah Corona's Nike React Element 55 shoe.Desiree Castillo discusses her Nike www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk SB Zoom Janowski RM Nike Air Max 90 Mujer shoe.like the Nike Air Max 270 Femme blue that pays tribute to those who struggle with diabetes.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: