pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
linchao

MessaggioOggetto: Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey
Inviato: 06-12-2019 2:18:07

Dee Ford missed several weeks of practice with the San Francisco 49ers in August as he was dealing with tendinitis in his knee. After returning to practice the final week of the preseason and suiting up in the team’s first two regular season games Reuben Foster Jersey , Ford had the issue surface once again Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.According to Jennifer Lee Chan of NBC Sports Bay Area, Ford played just 25 of 70 defensive snaps for the 49ers in Cincinnati as he was sidelined in the second quarter of the team’s 41-17 win over the Bengals.Ford did not practice for the 49ers on Wednesday and his status for this week’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers is in doubt.“Yes, yep, the same area,” head coach Kyle Shanahan said. “Quad Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey , knee area. He’s still hurting today.”Ford had a platelet-rich-plasma treatment in August in hopes of alleviating the pain from the issue. It’s a problem he’s dealt with dating back to his time in Kansas City with the Chiefs. The issue is officially listed as a quadriceps injury on the team’s injury report.The 49ers sent a second-round pick in next year’s draft to the Chiefs in March to acquire Ford.Ford has two tackles, a sack, a forced fumble and a pass defended in his two games with San Francisco.Running back Tevin Coleman (ankle), tackle Joe Staley (fibula), safety Jaquiski Tartt (toe) and wide receivers Jalen Hurd (back) and Trent Taylor (foot) also did not practice for the 49ers on Wednesday. Defensive end Nick Bosa (ankle) and safety Jimmie Ward (hand) were limited. The San Francisco 49ers were formally eliminated from playoff contention in Week 13 https://www.49ersfanshop.com/C.-J.-Beathard-Jersey , joining the Oakland Raiders as the first teams officially out of the picture. I think most of us realized this was how it would play out, but some people might have needed the formal elimination to begin moving on to draft pick watch.The 49ers dropped to 2-10 following a 43-16 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, while the Raiders matched them following a 40-33 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Both teams caught a break with the Arizona Cardinals beating the Green Bay Packers to improve to 3-9. The 49ers maintain their edge over the Raiders due to strength of schedule tiebreaker.It was a very solid Sunday for the 49ers in terms of securing their spot at a top five or better draft pick. Aside from the Cardinals, the Jaguars and Giants both won to improve to 4-8. That moves them two back of the 49ers in the battle for draft order supremacy. The Jets almost beat Tennessee, but blew it late to drop to 3-9. The 49ers have technically not locked up anything for draft positioning Matt Breida Jersey , but they are close to all but assuring no worse than a top four pick with so many teams now sitting two games back of them.Here’s what the draft order looks like through Week 13 Sunday. For now, the Raiders SOS is the only one that matters, but we’ll be keeping an eye on the Jets and Cardinals in case the 49ers do get a win over these final four weeks.1. San Francisco 49ers (2-10, .526)2. Oakland Raiders (2-10, .568)3. New York Jets (3-9 Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey , .503)4. Arizona Cardinals (3-9, .524)5. Detroit Lions (4-8, .500)6. Atlanta Falcons (4-8, .503)7. New York Giants (4-8, .511)8. Buffalo Bills (4-8 https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Adrian-Colbert-Jersey , .521)9. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8, .545)10. Green Bay Packers (4-7-1, .482)11. Cleveland Browns (4-7-1, .536)
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: