pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

consequence they’re less interested in sport-speci
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: consequence they’re less interested in sport-speci
Inviato: 13-01-2020 9:52:28

By now they’ve so far transcended just athletic use that market-research firm NPD Group forecasts “sport leisure” sneakers—the casual sort, as opposed to performance shoes meant specifically for athletic use—will become the largest Nike Air Span 2 Womens footwear category in the US in 2020. The Nike Air Max 90 Mujer incumbent front runner they’ll overtake is what NPD calls “fashion” footwear, a category including most of everything else: shoes, boots, sandals, and slippers.It will mark a major milestone for sneakers, not least of all because the Nike Air Max 270 Damen US is one of the world’s Adidas NMD Femme two biggest fashion markets. Sneakers have become integral to the way people dress (Quartz member exclusive). They’re so ubiquitous that it may surprise some to learn casual sneakers weren’t already the top category recorded by NPD. But the shoes had a lot of Nike Air Max 90 Womens Black White ground to Nike Air Max 95 Mujer make up.

Sneaker makers also haven’t historically paid as much attention as they could have to women, a large and valuable customer group, and as indicated, their numbers also don’t include performance sneakers, for good reason.Many of the shoes may have begun as athletic Nike Air Max 90 Mujer footwear, but sports are no longer Nike Air Max 90 Womens Rose their main purpose, as in the case of shoes like the Nike Air Force 1, retro Jordans, or Converse All Stars. Others were never intended for sports to begin with, such as Allbirds or Yeezys. NPD’s prediction is that styles with their original roots Adidas Superstar Femme in running and www.annieemmerson.co.uk basketball will lead sport leisure’s growth, most of it coming from the men’s and kids’ markets.

The impending dominance of these lifestyle sneakers is due to the ascent of athleisure, which you could describe as the recent pronounced uptick in a century-long process Nike Air Max 90 Femme Adidas ZX 700 Womens that’s brought sports clothing into our everyday wardrobes as clothes get more casual and comfort becomes an ever-greater priority. Americans are embracing healthy lifestyles, but are also less committed to specific sports, explained Matt Powell, NPD’s senior industry adviser for Nike Air Zoom Spiridon Mujer sports. They want shoes that Nike Air Max 90 Damen are versatile, comfortable, and functional across their everyday lives, allowing them to go to work or the gym without having to change. As a consequence they’re less interested in sport-specific technical performance, which is why last year casual Nike Air Max 270 Womens sneakers became Nike Air Max 95 Femme the top-selling sneaker category in the US.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: