pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

impressive architecture and noble high-fashion
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
bebelisa12

MessaggioOggetto: impressive architecture and noble high-fashion
Inviato: 13-02-2020 8:12:11

Our photos have been nominated four times for the Austrian Hairdressing Award 2012.
New York City, city of contrasts: characterized by a colorful diversity of cultural impulses, young, casual street styles, alternative ways of life and urban inappropriateness meet the glamor and glamor of Broadway shows, impressive architecture and noble high-fashion fashion.

Inspired by this exciting mix, REDKEN expert Stefan Herz created his new series of modern and, above all, very changeable trend hairstyles, the "New York Style Collection".
www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/...-Hair.html

Whether cool ash tones with a blue or gray tinge, bright pale platinum shades or a light streak mix with darker hair roots, blonde is and remains THE trendy hair color of the American metropolis, because - according to Stefan Herz, "all trend-conscious New York women currently wear blonde, nshort hair". With his new collection, the passionate hairdresser proves that clear blonde tones in combination with a short hairstyle lace front wigs uk can not only be relaxed and fresh, but can also be styled in a classically elegant way: My new looks should reflect the New York spirit: versatile, full of tension , full of surprises. Depending on the mood, the haircuts should have as many offer alternative styling options ”.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: