1 Settembre 2007

WHAT IS ANIRACETAM?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
wisepowder

MessaggioOggetto: WHAT IS ANIRACETAM?
Inviato: 11-06-2020 10:06:06

What is Aniracetam?

Aniracetam powder (72432-10-1) is a nootropic supplement that helps in boosting mood, focus, and concentrations as well as stimulate the release of certain neurotransmitters in your body. This nootropic powder is closely related to the first class of nootropics to be discovered.To get more news about Aniracetam, cofttek official website is the best place for you.

For many years now, aniracetam has proven to be effective in Enhancing cognitive function, memory development, and sometimes helps in improving specific brain impairments, especially in adults. As a nootropic agent, aniracetam belongs to the pyrrolidine family, and it’s a tested and proven compound that can help in enhancing mental performance and reduce stress and anxiety.

Aniracetam is a fast-acting drug, which means you will experience its effect within a very short time after taking your dosage as well as get eliminated within one to three hours. The most exciting part about this aniracetam nootropics is that it contains a stimulant-like effect, which is very different from other stimulant effects such the caffeine’s. Nootropics aniracetam cognition is a fat-soluble drug, which means you should take it with your meals for proper absorption.

For better results, aniracetam can be stacked with other nootropic supplements, but it has also proven to be a potent drug even when taken independently. You can stack it with piracetam, racetam among other supplements.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: