1 Settembre 2007

Enjoy 50% Off for New Players on WOW Classic
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Enjoy 50% Off for New Players on WOW Classic
Inviato: 07-07-2020 10:00:49

Enjoy 50% Off for New Players on WOW Classic

Guys, here is a chance for you to save a lot through the adventure in WOW Classic. If you are the new player, you will be able to enjoy 50% off on WOW Classic for your first 30 days through Feb. 24. Just take part in to start your adventure now. To get more news about WoW Classic Items, you can visit lootwowgold news official website.

50% off available on WOW Classic until Feb 24

There is a special promotion held by Blizzard. From now on to Feb. 24, 2020, new players can enjoy 50% off on WOW Classic within your first 30 days of game time. And this large discount is not only for World of Warcraft Classic but also for World of Warcraft. You can just spend for $7.49 for your first days on the two kinds of accounts, which needs $14.99 originally.
However, please note that only the new players can enjoy the 50% off except existing players. In addition, this discount has a time limit and it will come to an end on Feb. 24, 2020.

Start your legendary adventure with 50% off savings

Heroes are sent around the globe on the adventure through WOW Classic that is a faithful recreation of the original legendary role-playing experience. And millions of players returns to Azeroth to relive the legend. Now you can seize this chance to start your own journey through this timeless world of magic and endless adventure with 50% off savings.
What’s more, with the new player offer, you can also try to Recruit-A-Friend yourself for the new rewards.

Come to join in this promotion now to save more through the adventure in WOW and WOW Classic. Furthermore, you can also buy cheap WOW Classic gold and other related products at our site.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: