pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Golden Goose Sneakers of
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
goldengooseti

MessaggioOggetto: Golden Goose Sneakers of
Inviato: 11-07-2020 3:18:21

In his five years as Coach 1941's creative director, Stuart Vevers has become known for his particular way with flowers. His Spring 2016 collection sticks out in our memory: It was his first runway show for the now-78-year-old American brand, and Vevers opened with about a dozen patchworked, multi-printed floral dresses with kicky pleated skirts. They were a little Woodstock, a little prairie girl, and got a lot of women (this one included) wanting a Coach dress for the first time.

On Jan. 18, Rothy's launched its Mary Jane, a design GGDB Sneakers that builds on the classic style and a burgeoning footwear trend among celebs. The silhouette's base is made of the brand's existing pointed flat, but the new style sees two ribbons added to either side of the shoe.

What her customers want from her-aside from that album-is the ability to slip into something that makes them feel like Rihanna when they look in the mirror or in the self-facing camera on their phones. Thanks to a seasonal pop-up in Bergdorf Goodman, as well as a total site takeover of bg.com, those customers will have more access to the Bad Gal way of life than ever before. Thinking back to the first time she ever visited Bergdorf's, Rihanna recalls the overwhelming amount of people coming at me with perfume on paper-as soon as you walk in on the ground floor.

Also new: a shoulder bag inspired by a '60s-era style they found in the Coach archives. Going through the decades to see Golden Goose the evolution of the bags in the archives was really fantastic, Simmons says. It was the first time I'd ever approached [designing] a bag, and it was great to see this incredible history.

The boots are a hero item from the collection, Fenty 2-20, that will be released online on Rihanna's 32nd birthday. You know what you can always wear on your birthday? she asks rhetorically. A T-shirt. For the world's most stylish onslaught of parties and premieres never lets up, even in record-breaking heat. The secret to looking cool when you are anything but? Downbeat even grungy accessories-Birkenstocks, cloth totes, sneakers-paired with heavenly prints, statement pieces, and clever tailoring. Forego the stiletto! Banish the Golden Goose Sneakers clutch! For example, while doing New York press for The Operative, Diane Kruger threw on slouchy suiting from Prabal Gurung's Resort 2020 collection and some beige trainers.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: