1 Settembre 2007

EU Prolongs Import-Duty Waiver for Equipment to Fight Pandem
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: EU Prolongs Import-Duty Waiver for Equipment to Fight Pandem
Inviato: 06-08-2020 13:58:59

EU Prolongs Import-Duty Waiver for Equipment to Fight Pandemic

Sign up here for our daily coronavirus newsletter on what you need to know, and subscribe to our Covid-19 podcast for the latest news and analysis.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx news official website.
The European Union let its member countries suspend import duties on medical equipment needed to fight the coronavirus for three more months.
The European Commission allowed EU governments to waive the blocs tariffs on goods such as masks, testing kits and ventilators until Oct. 31 amid a resurgence in Covid-19 cases worldwide. The move also maintains a suspension of value-added tax on the products.

Second Waves Emerge; Hong Kong to Expand Measures: Virus Update
“Since the number of Covid-19 infections in member states still poses public health risks and as shortages for goods needed to combat the Covid-19 pandemic are still reported in the member states, it is necessary to extend the period,” the commission, the 27-nation EUs executive arm in Brussels, said on Monday in the Official Journal.
The EU import-duty and VAT relief was introduced in early April when Europe had become the epicenter of the pandemic and was struggling to contain it. The suspension of levies has applied retroactively from Jan. 30 and was due to lapse on July 31.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: