1 Settembre 2007

VapX Geyser review
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: VapX Geyser review
Inviato: 22-10-2020 14:44:15

VapX Geyser review

VapX, a new Chinese manufacturer, has launched a large pod called the Geyser. Powered by a rechargeable 21700 battery, it comes with 2 tanks: one that holds 5 ml and the other 6.5 ml. Its compact size makes it comfortable to hold and its airflow setting is great for fine tuning.To get more news about vapx geyser s kit, you can visit urvapin official website.

The Geyser is a pod mod capable of delivering 100 W from a rechargeable 21700 battery. The tanks hold a generous 5 ml and 6.5 ml – perfect if you don’t like refilling cartridges too often. Its best feature is the huge range of airflow ring settings – just turn the disc to choose.

The top of the Geyser features a button set into a plate. Push this button to release the cartridge hatch. Just pull the plate to remove the tank from the body of the box. It’s well thought out and practical. There is also a plastic loop so you can fit a neck strap. That’s all good in theory, but it doesn’t come with a neck strap or lanyard! It’s a pity because apart from this oversight, the kit is pretty complete.

The drip tip is designed exclusively for the Geyser and is held in place by a seal at the top of the cartridge. On one of the cartridges we tested, the seal wasn’t tight enough and tended to pinch when we were fitting the drip tip. What a shame!

The “+” and “-” buttons are just under the screen and are nicely built in. They don’t move around at all and feel quite solid.

The fire button is right above the screen. It sits flush with the body of the mod. It has a wide touch pad, but pressing the top of it does not start the vape. This isn’t a problem when you’re using it, unless you press this part on purpose.

There’s a USB C port on the body of the mod so you can update the chip set or recharge the battery. The position of the port means the pod mod will stay upright when it’s plugged in. Finally, it comes with a 1.2 m long cable. So it’s goodbye to those too-short USB cables!

To access the battery compartment, just slide off its cover. The fit is excellent and holds the battery in place perfectly. The polarity is clearly marked inside the battery compartment by a coloured dot.

This comes in two different kits. One is supplied with the 21700 battery, the other comes without a battery. The Geyser comes with the battery already fitted, but the positive pole is protected by an insulating strip which you have to remove before you first use it. On the up side, the battery arrives fully charged.

The coloured screen is quite bright. The information is clear and well laid out. There are several menus, such as for wattage, temperature control and a bypass function. These options are very useful because the optional 510 mounting plate lets you fit your own resistance coils.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: