1 Settembre 2007

WoW Classic The Burning Crusade
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: WoW Classic The Burning Crusade
Inviato: 02-01-2021 7:21:59

WoW Classic The Burning Crusade

Blizzard Entertainment’s World of Warcraft Classic has been out for over one year, and the game is approaching the end of its life cycle.To get more news about buy wow gold shadowlands, you can visit lootwowgold official website.
Naxrammas, the final raid of World of Warcraft Classic is on the PTR and is likely due to release in the coming months. With the life cycle for Classic coming to an end, the logical progression is to move to The Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft’s first expansion.
Yet there is no official information on the future of WoW Classic. Here is everything we know on TBC and the future of WoW Classic.A new leak courtesy of well-known World of Warcraft YouTuber StaySafeTV suggests that a WoW Classic: The Burning Crusade beta test could begin sometime in February 2021.
This, so we're told, would come ahead of a full global release later in May 2021.
Given that Blizzard's annual BlizzCon event has been moved to an online-only event - now titled BlizzConOnline - which also takes place from February 19-20, these leaks do seem believable.
Obviously, take everything with a pinch of salt until it's confirmed, but we can certainly envisage this rumour coming true.
Thankfully, we won't have long to wait with only 51 days to go (at the time of writing) until BlizzConOnline gets started.While Blizzard has not announced anything in terms of WoW Classic’s future post-Naxrammas, there is plenty of information that almost confirms it is coming.
The most significant indicator of TBC dates back to March when Blizzard sent emails out to high profile WoW content creators and some of the game’s biggest fans.
The email linked to a poll that suggests the different ways that Blizzard could launch TBC on various server configurations.
The options detail Classic servers advancing to TBC, new servers starting with either level 1 characters or level 58 templates. The other option is to create TBC realms for players to transfer or copy characters over to the new TBC realms.More evidence of TBC comes from popular WoW Classic YouTuber, Tipsout, who claims a source informed him that TBC and even Wrath of the Lich King are on their way.
His source initially gave him the correct release date for WoW Classic, and important job information which also came true.
The video also goes on to remind us that Jay Allen Brack, the President of Blizzard Entertainment said if Classic is a success, then TBC and Wrath of the Lich king are likely. Brack has since mentioned Classic is a success as detailed in multiple earning calls for Activision Blizzard.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: