pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How to Create Natural Fine Edge For Your Wig
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
IshowHair

MessaggioOggetto: How to Create Natural Fine Edge For Your Wig
Inviato: 14-01-2021 10:52:27

One important reason that we buy the hair wig instead of hair bundle is wig can save more time than bundles, we don’t need wait for hours to install, and it’s easy to remove when we going to bed. Among all kinds of wigs, there is one which is the most convenient - The headband wig. Read this blog to learn how to make easy hairstyles with 5 minutes with it.

First, use comb to detangle wig, then tie your hair into small tails and hide them under wig cap before putting on the headband wig. Second, wear and clip the wig on your natural hair, use the straps and combs to adjust size, so that the wig can match your head perfectly. If you want to add some baby hair, use mousse and brush to style natural hairline. At last, wear the headband you like and do stylish up to your liking. The whole process only takes few minutes.

Ishow Hair provides 100% human hair with high quality & reasonable price. Ishow New Year Sale is coming , come to get high discount for the hair!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: