1 Settembre 2007

Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Inviato: 01-02-2021 8:11:37

Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), as one of the higher education institutions that enjoy a long history and a world-renowned reputation in China, is a key university directly under the administration of the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People's Republic of China and co-constructed by MOE and Shanghai Municipal Government. Through some 120 years' unremitting efforts, SJTU has become a comprehensive, research-oriented, and internationalized top university in China.To get more news about business universities in china for international students, you can visit acem.sjtu.edu.cn official website.

By December 2019, SJTU has had 31 schools/departments, 31 research institutions, 13 affiliated hospitals, 2 affiliated medical research institutes, 20 directly affiliated units and 5 directly affiliated enterprises, with 16,351 full-time undergraduates, 14,326 full-time master degree candidates, 8,496 full-time doctorate degree candidates, 2,837 overseas students (among which 1,698 are postgraduates). The university faculty includes 3,236 full-time teachers (among which 982 are professors), 24 members of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 23 members of Chinese Academy of Engineering.

SJTU has 67 undergraduate programs covering 9 major disciplines: economics, law, literature, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management and arts. SJTU ranked top 0.1% in Essential Science Indicators (ESI) in 7 research fields including Engineering (top 0.01%), Materials Science, Chemistry, Clinical Medicine, Computer Science, Pharmacology & Toxicology, and Biology & Biochemistry. SJTU is leading the country in terms of both the number of National projects (1194) and the amount of research funding (644 million) supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China. The number of research papers and international conference papers rank the first in China.

Carrying the mission of preserving cultural heritage, and seeking for the truth, bearing the responsibility of invigorating the Chinese nation and developing for the benefits of humankind, today this centennial university is sailing for the aim of becoming a comprehensive, research-oriented and internationalized world-class university.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: