Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Is There Any Forex Broker Offering 0 Spread?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Is There Any Forex Broker Offering 0 Spread?
Inviato: 02-02-2021 6:54:06

Is There Any Forex Broker Offering 0 Spread?

In the forex market, the difference between the bid price and the ask price is known as the spread, the principal transaction cost of trading. Many platforms claim to offer spread-free trades with the goal of attracting investors, but are they trustworthy? WikiFX in this paper will reveal details about them.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.

How do forex platforms make profits?

There are two methods for them to make money. First, they can charge a commission. These brokers probably make a commission by widening the spread on trades, while some may only charge the commission without considering the spread. Second, they can play the role of market makers and earn from the losses of investors. These brokers, however, will also charge a commission in case of investors bull run.

Is there a broker offering 0 spread?

Reliable platforms generate income from spreads. The zero spread will happen only when tradings on the Electronic Communications Network (ECN) are heavy. In this case, these platforms will charge a commission. While several platforms allow ECN accounts, the truth of the accounts remains to be discovered. With that said, platforms all aim to make money from investors, either through the spreads or by charging commissions.

It seems the commission-only ECN is more cost-effective. Investors are advised to stay away from platforms that claim to offer 0 spread and charge 0 commission.

WikiFX, a forex broker info search tool, is popular among global senior investors! If youre interested, please visit bit.ly/wikifxIN.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: