1 Settembre 2007

Insanely Stupid and Easy Forex Trading Strategy
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Insanely Stupid and Easy Forex Trading Strategy
Inviato: 13-03-2021 12:26:41

Insanely Stupid and Easy Forex Trading Strategy

I have been looking at several methods and developing my own over the past few months/year, I feel that we have a habit of over-complicating what needs not be at all complicated.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Why?

I think it may give a sense of control in a game where you don‘t know what’s going to happen next. Hence, we come up with all kinds of complicated rules and methodologies that give us a sense of “sophistication” and confidence, when really were either riding a trend or trading between a whipsaw.

With that in mind, I wanted to share what I could come up with as the most basic Forex strategy possible.

Step One: Pick a Market. I personally like GBP/JPY and XAU/USD for their volatility.

Step Two: Identify Whether the Market is Trending or Consolidating. Use whatever you want (200 EMAS, MACDS, HHHL, LHLL, etc. but mostly just use your eyes…

Step Three: Wait for a small movement in the opposite direction of the trend.

Step Four: Execute your order on the next confirmation candle of a continuation of the trend. Calculate your position size so that if the price comes below your confirmation candle you lose 1% maximum.

Step Five: Set your take profit at 1 - 2% gain.

I haven‘t done a lot of backtesting on this. I only trade with £500 whilst I’m new and I only trade between the London and New York sessions. I take a maximum of 2 trades per day and I journal each and every single entry to see if there was a better opportunity.

I hope this helps someone who is brand new, please let me know if Im completely off my head and need to go back to the drawing board…
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: