1 Settembre 2007

ESR announces a new ultra-tough Armorite screen protector fo
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: ESR announces a new ultra-tough Armorite screen protector fo
Inviato: 16-04-2021 9:47:59

ESR announces a new ultra-tough Armorite screen protector for iPhone 12

ESR has announced a new screen protector that it says is the "world's toughest." Designed for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max, the new screen protector is capable of withstanding more than 110lb of force.To get more news about ESR screen protector, you can visit esrgear official website.

Available in a pack of two screen protectors and priced at $19.99, the screen protector features full-screen coverage with a built-in speaker shield that's designed to help keep dust out. Each pack also comes with a cleaning kit and alignment frame in the box to help make application of the screen protector as easy as possible.

While screen protectors aren't for everyone, there's little doubt that they're a great way to make sure our screens don't get scratched during daily use. Apple's iPhone 12 lineup comes with a Ceramic Shield, but that's designed to help prevent shattering, not scratching. Anyone wanting to make sure they get as much trade-in value out of their iPhone as possible should probably consider a screen protector of some sort.

ESR's new Armorite Ultra-Tough Tempered Glass Screen Protector is available for order directly from ESR now.Another ultra-thin screen protector is the iPhone 12 screen protector, which measures only 0.33mm thick. Its tempered glass has a hardness rating of 9H, so this protector also does an excellent job of preventing chips and cracks on your display. Its oleophobic and hydrophobic coatings protect the display from water damage, warding off smudges and fingerprints. The laser-cut cover is a perfect fit for the phone screen and is also equipped with 2.5D curved edges to make gripping and applying the protector an easy application process. You can buy this in a three-pack with a transparency rating of 99.99%.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: