1 Settembre 2007

HUAZHICHUN Worm Wheel and Worm Reducer NMRV50 Series
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: HUAZHICHUN Worm Wheel and Worm Reducer NMRV50 Series
Inviato: 22-11-2021 10:16:54

HUAZHICHUN Worm Wheel and Worm Reducer NMRV50 Series

The NMRV reducer is a new type of reducer, or RV reducer. "NMRV" refers to the aluminum shell reducer, which is used to refer to the aluminum shell reducer as the "NMRV reducer" .The main components are oil seal, oil plug , worm gear box, ball bearing, the output shaft, worm gear, worm, mechanical shaft, motor connection plate (flange), the output shaft cover screw, hex socket steamed corn-bread, double round keys, gaskets, etc.NMRV series Reducer - BHADE reducer with single flange input, some flanged output or double shaft output.Get more news about Nmrv Supply Chain,you can vist our website!
Product Application
NMRV reducer is widely used in food, leather, textile, glass, ceramics, medical, chemical industry, light industry and other mechanical equipment, reduction drive, is modernization drive system to realize single drive and on the production line, the best choice of the Electromechanical integration.
Main Features
. The shape of square box, high quality aluminum alloy pressure casting box body, beautiful and generous.
2. NMRV alloy reducer (NRV dual speed reducer) has excellent heat dissipation performance and high carrying capacity.
3. Multi-face installation, hollow output shaft structure, with various input, output mode, and easy to combine with other machines, adaptable.
. NMRV alloy reducer (NMRV dual speed reducer) transmission is stable, quiet and noiseless, safe and reliable and efficient.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: