pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Kobalt 42-in W x 32-in H Adjustable Steel Saw Horse (1100-lb
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Kobalt 42-in W x 32-in H Adjustable Steel Saw Horse (1100-lb
Inviato: 29-04-2022 1:23:10

Kobalt 42-in W x 32-in H Adjustable Steel Saw Horse (1100-lb Capacity)

Kobalt's adjustable sawhorse has a weight capacity of 1,100-lb, and can safely hold 2,200-lb when paired. Each saw horse sports a pair of deep 2x4 arms that allow you to turn two saw horses into a sturdy work table. Four independently adjustable legs, from 22-in to 32-in, allow work on uneven surfaces. The top surface is marked with shallow channels for use with pipe or dowel rods. Storage and transportation is as simple as folding the legs into the body, grabbing the built-in handle and moving on to the next job.Get more news about Lowes Saw Horse,you can vist our website!
Load capacity of up to 1100 lbs per sawhorse

All legs are independently adjustable, from 22-in to 32-in, allowing you to use the sawhorse on uneven surfaces if necessary (not recommended)

Non-marring feet help to stabilize the sawhorse and will help protect your finished flooring

Top surface has shallow channels, which help support non-flat work items such as pipes or dowels

Deep 2 x 4 support arms assist in creating a flush table top when paired, giving you a truly balanced and adequately supported workspace

Built-in handle is made of high-impact plastic, making it easy to move the sawhorse around your job site

Legs fold into the body of the sawhorse for easy storage and transportation

Constructed from sturdy, high-grade steel for increased strength and durability with rolled edges for a safe working environment

3-Year limited guarantee
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: