Massive $50m lottery jackpot on offer this week after multip
-> NadaYoga

#1: Massive $50m lottery jackpot on offer this week after multip Autore: xysoom MessaggioInviato: 07-07-2020 8:16:24
    ----
Massive $50m lottery jackpot on offer this week after multiple rollovers

A massive lottery jackpot up for grabs after a four-week rollover generated a record $50m prize.Get more news about 菲律宾彩票包网公司,you can vist loto98.com
For the past four weeks, no ticket has held the seven winning numbers and the Powerball number needed to win the division one prize, causing Powerball to climb to a huge $50 million for Thursday night's draw. It's the third biggest prize offered by an Australian lottery so far this year, say Lotto bosses.The last Powerball division one winner was crowned in May when a Logan, Queensland man won $17 million.
The Lott spokesperson Matt Hart said up to one-in-six Australian adults were expected to enter.
Tickets must be bought by 7.30pm on Thursday, ether online or at a shop which sells Lotto.A US couple have won one of the largest lottery jackpots in history after taking home a jaw-dropping $600 million.
The couple, from Phoenix, Arizona won the Mega Millions jackpot in the Arizona lottery. It is the 11th largest jackpot in Mega Millions history, 12 News reports.The man aged 70, and a 63-year-old woman, have been playing the lottery for almost 40 years. Their winning numbers were based on family birthdays.
The woman claimed she had signs indicating she was about to win big, claiming she had an 'itchy hand' for two weeks. She believed it was a sign money was coming her way.
She also said she found a shiny new penny, heads up, which is said to be good luck.She told 12 News she shouted: "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!", when she found who she had won, before running through the house to tell her husband.
"It's an amazing feeling, and this is proof that you can't win if you don't play," he said.
"I feel lighter now and it's incredible to know that there will never be another bill that I can't pay."

-> NadaYoga

Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT

Pagina 1 di 1