pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Marlboro Red Cigarettes develop the problem
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
sellcigarette

MessaggioOggetto: Marlboro Red Cigarettes develop the problem
Inviato: 15-07-2019 8:12:33

Xiaohongshu APP has attracted a lot of female users with 950, 000 tobacco advertorials
Additionally , it has attracted a large number Cheap Newport 100s of woman users in some areas, achieving nearly 15%
An investigation through reporters at the Beijing youngsters daily found that a few of the users, mainly women, had been originally used to deal with thought offenders
North to the media reporter understands, this Internet information monitoring tobacco marketing can be the Beijing municipal middle for disease control as well as prevention in combination with new press research institute of Beijing university collaboration social media investigation center of Beijing centre for disease control and also prevention, said the next step is to begin from the following three elements to carry out in-depth study, to be able to purify the Internet provides the foundation for tobacco control atmosphere: one is to continue to Marlboro Red Cigarettes develop the problem monitoring of tobacco advertising, depth excavation monitoring info, the collection of typical instances, regularly publish monitoring outcomes; Second, strengthen cooperation among relevant government departments, screen common cases, and submit situations suspected of violating the actual advertising law to appropriate departments for handling; 3rd, organize experts to sort out along with refute pseudoscience information, take advantage of the Internet to strengthen public schooling on tobacco control in addition Wholesale Newport Cigarettes In USA to legal education, mobilize interpersonal supervision forces, and cleanse the Internet environment.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: