pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Zynga expands its India studio with a new office in Bengalur
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
mmogame

MessaggioOggetto: Zynga expands its India studio with a new office in Bengalur
Inviato: 07-09-2019 0:50:16

Zynga Studios in India left their old office to move to a bigger office in Bengaluru. Zynga released this announcement in a recent press release. They say that Bengaluru has become a center for game development in India. That is the reason they decided to move the office there .att Bromberg (COO of Zynga) said that currently Bengaluru is a major center for the gaming industry with a large collection of talented professionals. He also added that the city is truly home to enthusiastic gamers who want to build and play amazing products. Zynga will utilize this talent and passion to move forward as the leading game studio in India.

The Indian office update was carried out following Zynga's productive "turnaround", an ambitious restructuring of the company's priorities which saw the acquisition of a number of small studios. Turnover seems to have paid off tremendously, too, because Zynga posted a record income in Q1 this year. With revenues of $ 265 million for the first three months, 2019 will likely be one of Zynga's best years.

Zynga Studio in India focuses on developing several mobile and web titles. These include Draw Something, Empires & Allies and the FarmVille series. "Bengaluru is a major center for game development with talented professionals who drive innovation," said Zynga COO Matt Bromberg. "It's also home to passionate gamers who like to play and build great products. Utilizing this combined passion and talent will further encourage the studio and Zynga as the main development leaders in India. "

Zynga is a global leader in interactive entertainment with a mission to connect the world through games. To date, more than one billion people have played Zynga franchises including CSR Racing, Empires & Puzzles, Merge Dragons!, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker. Zynga games are available in more than 150 countries and can be played on all social platforms and mobile devices throughout the world. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with studios in the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, India, Turkey and Finland. Stay tuned to 777chips.com and we will be the first one to inform you all the latest. Besides, our website also offer cheap Zynga Chips for players.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: