1 Settembre 2007

of young guys who can step
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
elaine95

MessaggioOggetto: of young guys who can step
Inviato: 14-10-2019 8:06:47

HITE SOX 6 Will Harris Jersey , ATHLETICS 4, SECOND GAME

CHICAGO (AP) – Lucas Giolito (5-7) pitched into the eighth inning before Xavier Cedeno worked out of a jam, and Chicago snapped an eight-game losing streak by beating Oakland to salvage a doubleheader split.

The White Sox bounced back after getting pounded behind a pair of three-run homers by Franklin Barreto in the first game. They stopped their worst skid since a nine-game rut last July and ended Oakland’s season-high win streak at five.

Joakim Soria retired all three batters in the ninth for his 11th save in 13 opportunities. Chris Bassitt (0-3) got tagged for five runs and six hits in 5 1/3 innings in the late game.

Barreto connected against James Shields (2-9) to cap a four-run second inning and off Luis Avilan in the eighth. Oakland’s Sean Manaea (7-6) went seven innings, allowing one run and five hits.

The Ravens are going to have a new look on both sides of the ball this season.Trading Joe Flacco completely turns the offense over to Lamar Jackson and the team has talked a lot about changing the system to fit his style of play. On defense, the team has said farewell to Terrell Suggs http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-austin-bryant-jersey , C.J. Mosley, Za'Darius Smith and Eric Weddle.All of those changes will create different on-field roles for the players still on hand and linebacker Patrick Onwuasor said those players know that they will be filling a void in the locker room as well.“It is going to hurt us a little bit,” Onwuasor said, via the <em style="font-family:-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;">Baltimore Sun</em>. “Those guys were the leaders from the first day, but [Suggs] said it is time for the new breed, that it’s time for us to start our own legacy and carry on the tradition of playing great defense here. … I think we have a lot of young guys who can step up and become leaders. When I first got here, I was always watching guys like Siz Parris Campbell Jersey , C.J. and [Eric Weddle]. I wanted to learn from them. Even when they would eat, I would watch them and I think they appreciated us because we didn’t talk so much. But they are gone. And it’s our turn.”Change is easy to find in the AFC North outside of Baltimore as Odell Beckham enters, Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell depart and the Bengals break in a new coaching staff. The team that adapts to their new shape the quickest will get a leg up in the race for a playoff spot.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: