pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How to Bleach and Color Virgin Hair Extensions
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
OneMoreHair

MessaggioOggetto: How to Bleach and Color Virgin Hair Extensions
Inviato: 14-11-2019 10:46:47

Virgin hair extensionsare the best types for dyeing or coloring. Virgin hair is not chemically processed before they are sold. As a result the outer layer or the cuticle is retained in virgin hair. As a result the task of dyeing or coloring hair extensions is really easy and ideal for the same. Coloring or bleaching the wig extensions not only increases the style statement of a particular person. It also protects the cuticle from harmful chemicals and pollution.

Coloring or bleaching virgin wigs are much similar like the process used for dyeing human lace . However, most of the other laces, even the remy hair is not also good for coloring as they tend to become extremely weak due to the treatment by chemicals. If you want to color them, it can damage the remy extensions forever. This is the reason why virgin human hair extensions are considered perfect for bleaching and coloring.

Today, there are so many shops and parlors available all over the world. You can contact them for the process of coloring your lace frontal wigs. In these modern parlors all types of arrangements are available in order to please their customers regarding the process of dyeing their laces. Before starting the process of dyeing, you should undergo the process of strand testing. It is required for the safety of your hair extensions. This is a way to determine whether the coloring process can be handled by the strands of the hair weaves. The dye should be prepared by the qualified professionals as per the directions. At first it should be applied over a small portion of hair extensions. This allows you to check if there are any breakages to the hairs. After that you can apply it to the whole portion of the extension.

One of the more difficult and damage prone process is lightening. It is more difficult than darkening. Lightening may require the exact processing of bleaching agents which, if wrongly processed, may damage the wigs. To avoid it, you can directly dye the darker portion of your virgin extension to the color you want. However, this leaves behind a tint of darkness. As a result the extension ends up with shades of copper like color. You can remove the tint by re-applying the dye over and over again. This will bring you the lighter color that you desire. Generally you only need three colorings in order to get the perfect match. You need to perform the colorings in an interval of couple of days.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: