pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

CD2049-200 Nike Air Max 270 React Winter Khaki
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

MessaggioOggetto: CD2049-200 Nike Air Max 270 React Winter Khaki
Inviato: 20-11-2019 14:22:17

Nike Air Max 270 React Winter Khaki not hard to see why.Start with the upper, is painted in an earthy colour palette and crafted from a wide range of premium materials and textiles.A silhouette that completely changed the game when it made its debut earlier this year, it’s now been given a fully beefed up construction that’s perfect for the wet and windy months ahead, and here’s the scoop! Moving downwards is where the magic happens. Based off the AM270, the classic Air bubble sits around the heel in a bright green, but for added comfort, Bold blue and green accents hit the tongue and eye stays, and not only does it use the Swoosh’s brand new no sew upper, it also features a 3M Swoosh that shines bright even in low light conditions.the Beaverton brand have added a React foam unit around the forefoot, so the cushioning is twice as nice.

2019 Sneakers Release With a light grey leather upper, this is contrasted by darker shades at the lacing system and Air midsole and striking pops of red along the outsole.Nike Air Force 1 Low COS White Grey is an absolute no brainer.Of course, you can’t begin to talk about this new AF1 without mentioning the array of Swoosh logos that adorn the lateral and medial side panels.Part of the wildly popular COS pack, this release takes the silhouette to an entirely new level, and here’s everything that you need to know!To round it all off, a stainless steel lace locks completes the timeless look.Not only do we get the current version that’s undoubtedly one of the most well-known brands today, we also get Carolyn Davidson’s version that she designed in 1971 overlaid on top, as well as a smaller embroidered version closer to the front.

New Jordan 2019 debuted one of the most iconic Nike silhouettes in history, and to celebrate this incredible milestone, they’ve unleashed the Jordan 4 What The 4!Featuring a mismatched design that’s sure to turn heads, the What The 4 actually takes its unique colour palette from the “Bred”, “Military Blue”, “Fire Red”, and “White Cement”. A shoe that’s three decades in the making, it is an amalgamation of four of the AJ4’s most legendary colourways, and the result is simply breathtaking.The classic Air midsole sits down below for comfort that’s far beyond competitors, and rounding it all off is the “Nike Air” badge around the heel that’s just like the original pair from 1989.Clean white leather hits the upper, while mesh and suede elements also provide the perfect balance of materials.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: