pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

rossed, where it’s too much when it’s just about the sh
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: rossed, where it’s too much when it’s just about the sh
Inviato: 25-11-2019 6:59:39

We’ll see. I’m not in charge of it, so we’ll see what happens.”“It’s a little frustrating to see people in the past who are just getting bumped off lists but they didn’t have access to that [shoe technology] Adidas NMD Femme . . . “I think the Vaporfly shoe is not only for the elite athletes, but it’s Nike Air Max 90 Femme Blanche also for the amateur runners. Everyone can run in it. It’s for everyone.” “You know, I don’t care, Adidas ZX Flux Donne to be honest. I’ve been running and will race on Sunday in a prototype Asics. I assume Adidas Ultra Boost Herren that is legal even though it’s not out for everybody. I love the Nike Air Max 90 Mujer shoe. I think that the fastest American woman this year has been Sara Hall, who also is wearing the Asics prototype, so I feel like I’m in good company there. It’s not really in my control and I don’t feel like I care about that fight that much.”

“I Adidas ZX Flux Dames think, Adidas NMD Womens honestly, it’s a bummer. It’s a bit of a distraction to our sport right now. It’s hard to really just celebrate performances at face value right now. So I think it would help to have some limits, just like other sports have, like swimming, or triathlon, or Adidas ZX 700 Womens cycling. They all have limits of the gear. So I think that would help create Adidas ZX 750 Dames more of an even playing field. I don’t really get too distracted by it. I like my flats. They are comfortable for me. I ran Berlin without any kind of mechanical advantage, so I think I should Nike Air Max Classic BW Womens be okay.”t’s been one week since the New York Times Nike Air Vapormax Womens published a damning op-ed from former distance running prodigy Mary Cain, Adidas Superstar Donne in which she accused Alberto Salazar, her former coach, of subjecting her to physical and emotional abuse.
In a video that accompanied the article, Cain describes how her condition Adidas Arkyn Mujer deteriorated to the point where she ended up missing her period for Adidas ZX Flux Mujer three years and breaking five bones. In 2015, she relocated back to the East Coast to train remotely, before leaving the Oregon Project the following year. “I think it’s really Adidas ZX 700 Mujer a tricky subject. I Adidas Superstar Womens think that’s been the dilemma: Where do you draw the line in terms of Nike Air Max 1 Womens technology? It’s always advancing, but is there a line that can’t be crossed, where it’s too much when it’s just about the shoe and not the athlete? I think I’m kind of where everybody is. Is it too far? Adidas ZX Flux Womens I don’t know. I’ve never worn them. I have no idea Adidas Superstar Mujer what they feel like, but I think that it’s close.”
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: