pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

It,” and added the Skechers l
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: It,” and added the Skechers l
Inviato: 28-11-2019 8:39:52

and Wal-Mart Stores Inc., for using certain design elements that it alleged were too similar to those of its Chuck Taylor All Star shoes.In its ruling, the International Trade Commission found that Skechers did not infringe Nike Air Max 270 Donne on Converse’s midsole trademark, and the ITC found the trademark to be invalid in this case because Skechers had been using similar design features as far back as 2001, affirming Nike Internationalist Womens several earlier rulings.“These rulings validate Nike Air Max 90 Femme Skechers investment in its distinctive designs and brand identity, an investment that has helped build Twinkle Toes into a number one shoe line for young girls, and build both Twinkle Toes and BOBS into household names synonymous with Skechers — not with Converse or any other brand,” Skechers president Michael Greenberg said in a statement.

In its September 30 lawsuit, meanwhile, Nike has Nike Air Max 95 Mujer alleged numerous cases of design patent infringement related to its best-selling VaporMax and AirMax 270 styles, which it says are a pattern at Skechers of copying, or “Skecherizing” competitors’ designs.The court, though, will Nike Air Max 720 Femme be looking at the precise patents Nike holds and how they compare to Skechers’ designs, said Patterson. “If Nike’s patent is valid, Patent law prevents anybody else from doing Nike Internationalist Femme what you’ve got a patent for — unlike copyright law, which Nike Air Max 90 Dames prevents people from copying.”It could still be years before the IP cases see any resolution, but in the meantime, at least, consumers may be able to look forward Nike Air Max 95 Donne to the brands finding ways to lob shots at one another outside the courtroom.

Skechers, for its part, fired back in mid-October with an ad placed in The New York Times and Los Angeles Times accusing Nike of being a “bully” Nike Internationalist Womens and using “its vast resources to stifle competition in the courtroom rather than compete in the marketplace.”This wasn’t the first time Skechers used this tactic against its rival: In Nike Air Max 270 Donne March, the brand ran an ad mocking an Nike Air VaporMax Dames embarrassing public moment for Nike. The previous week, then-Duke Blue Devils basketball star (and now New Orleans Pelicans player) Zion Williamson’s Nike PG 2.5 shoe split in Nike Air Max 270 Dames half about 30 seconds into a game against the North Carolina Tar Nike Air Max 90 Womens Blue Heels. The ad riffed on Nike’s iconic slogan, replacing “Just Do It” with “Just Blew It,” and added the Skechers logo and the tagline: “We won’t split on Adidas Superstar Dames you.”
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: