pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

SNS x adidas Ultra Boost 2019 Special Delivery
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

MessaggioOggetto: SNS x adidas Ultra Boost 2019 Special Delivery
Inviato: 04-12-2019 13:53:28

SNS x adidas Ultra Boost 2019 Special Delivery is inspired by SNS’ Delivery Truck, a four-wheeled Yellow and Blue vehicle that recently has been delivering limited releases in Tokyo, the shoe references the ubiquitous colors of SNS’ motherland Sweden, which are mirrored on the truck.Swedish-based Sneakersnstuff has teamed up with adidas Originals to launch a special-edition Ultra Boost 2019 that celebrates the opening of Sneakersnstuff’s Tokyo location.The futuristic athleisure-sneaker is constructed with a cutting-edge Primeknit upper atop Boost cushioning technology to carry you through buzzing Tokyo in no time.

2019 Mens Jordans has teamed up with Nike to release an Air Max collaboration consisting of both the Air Max 95 and Air Max 90 in celebration of their 20th Anniversary.The Air Max 95 adds Blue and Orange accents, while the Air Max 90 sports a mix of Blue and Pink hues.Constructed in cozy materials, both features a mix of sweatshirt fabric, soft terry clothing lining and suede. Both are completed with Loopwheeler’s “LW” logos on the heels along with Japanese characters.

adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Yecheil Reflective features a Black Primeknit upper with White threads around the ankle along with doses of Red and Yellow contrasting accents.Kanye West is ditching the earth tones for a more colorful style with this upcoming “Yecheil” colorway of the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2.A bold Black side stripe atop a matching Black Boost cushioned sole completes the design.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: