pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Cheap Newport 100s Free Shipping is composed
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
sellcigarette

MessaggioOggetto: Cheap Newport 100s Free Shipping is composed
Inviato: 11-01-2020 7:05:01

In the 1940s, Tiongkok Eurasian tobacco company developed the navy brand e cigarette (FIG. 2), which acquired 20 horizontal soft manufacturers. The smoke Newport 100s Carton Cheap mark duration is
158 mm, 87 mm wide. The whole light up is marked with a sea-blue background, and the main graphic is of a calm coastal, with the first glimmer in the morning sun - typically the ship is proceeding on full speed with smoke cigars rising. In the middle of the smoke logo, a handsome nautico soldier dressed in a streaming sea soul, with heavy eyebrows and large eyes, great brightly and imposing
Yong, the navy cap on the anchor is very dazzling, in addition, it has a large brown core and chain. The flat iron anchor is an iconic image of the navy. The navy emblem of the PLA navy blue Cheap Newport 100s Free Shipping is composed of "eight -", a great iron anchor and a boat anchor chain.
Under the photo body is a deep blue shade filled horizontal frame, around the capital letters "NAVY inches, that is, the NAVY. That says "SUPERIOR CIGARETTES", this means Premium cigarettes. In the middle of another edition there is also a blue lifebuoy, which is Newport Regular Cigarettes marked "CHOIC TOP QUALITY CIGARETTES"
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: