pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

tooled Patriots defensi
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
elaine95

MessaggioOggetto: tooled Patriots defensi
Inviato: 13-01-2020 7:20:22

Regardless of how the competition actually looks on the field Drew Bledsoe Jerseys 2019 , Patriots coach Bill Belichick has long made it a point to be effusive in positive observations about the next team on New England’s schedule.There are times when that feels more organic than others. This is not one of those weeks.The Dolphins are coming off a 59-10 loss to the Ravens that saw them fail to do much well in any phase of the game. That didn’t stop Belichick from saying Miami has “a lot of great players” and noting the team will be “well prepared” despite Dolphins players feeling that wasn’t the case.“Last week was last week. I’m sure they’ll make a lot of corrections,” Belichick said on a conference call. “The first game, with a new program, is always a big learning experience for everybody and you just keep getting better every week. I’m sure we’ll get a strong effort from Miami this week and we’ve got to be ready to go. Again, they have a lot of good players, a lot of good skill players White Steve Grogan Jerseys , a lot of good players on defense. They’re young, they’re aggressive, they’re talented and we’re going to have to contend with all of them and the scheme that they come up with. I’m sure they’ll have things that we’re not working on and we’ll have to be ready to handle those.”The Dolphins are coached by former Patriots assistant Brian Flores, who Belichick said did a great job while he was in New England. If he figures out a way to go from losing by 49 to beating the Patriots, Flores will have plenty of others saying the same thing. It appears the Patriots have decided on a successor for Brendan Daly."After their win in Super Bowl 53, the New England Patriots’ coaching staff experienced an exodus: six assistants left the team Steve Grogan Jerseys 2019 , including defensive line coach Brendan Daly who is now serving as the Kansas City Chiefs’ defensive run game coordinator on top of working with the linemen. No replacement for Daly has been announced by the Patriots just yet, but it looks like the team has already made a decision — at least according to one of their players.During his conference call shortly after getting picked by New England in the fifth-round of last week’s draft, Byron Cowart also spoke about a workout he had with an assistant he identified as the club’s defensive line coach:DeMarcus Covington taking over for Brandan Daly should not qualify as a surprise: before joining the Patriots as a coaching assistant in 2017, he worked as co-defensive coordinator and defensive line coach at Eastern Illinois. Before that, the former college wide receiver served as the defensive line coach at UT Martin as well as a graduate assistant at Ole Miss and Alabama-Birmingham.In his new role, Covington will now work with a re-tooled Patriots defensive line: the unit saw standout edge defender Trey Flowers and starting defensive tackle Malcom Brown leave via free agency White Kevin Faulk Jerseys , while the club also parted ways with Adrian Clayborn. Meanwhile, New England acquired defensive edges Michael Bennett and Chase Winovich via trade and the draft, respectively.If Cowart’s assessment of his role turns out to be an accurate one, Covington would become the second coach hired to the Patriots’ defense this offseason: former New England linebacker and team captain Jerod Mayo announced himself as a new member of the coaching staff — presumably to work with the linebackers — in late March.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: