pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

D.K. Metcalf, wide receiver
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
elaine95

MessaggioOggetto: D.K. Metcalf, wide receiver
Inviato: 13-01-2020 7:35:27

The Miami Dolphins need to figure out how to win on the road Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , since that's where they'll be if they make the playoffs.And if they don't win Sunday at Minnesota , there probably won't be a postseason for Miami.The Dolphins (7-6) remain in contention for an AFC wild-card berth thanks to Kenyan Drake's improbable touchdown on the final play Sunday to beat New England. But there have been no miracles on the road, where coach Adam Gase's team is 1-5 and has been outscored 177-103.That includes losses of 38-7 at New England and 42-23 at Houston, and blown double-digit fourth-quarter leads at Cincinnati and at Indianapolis.What's the problem?"It's a little bit of probably everything," Gase said.The issue actually dates to last season. The Dolphins have lost 10 of their past 11 away games and have been outscored 350-170.They're simply a different team at home, where this year they swept all three AFC East opponents. Their division road record is 0-2."If I tell you our guys don't get a little more amped up for the division opponents at home, I'd be fibbing," associate head coach Darren Rizzi said. "There's a little bit more extra incentive there."Motivation shouldn't be an issue the rest of the way Jordan Phillips Jersey , home or away. To make the postseason for only the third time since 2001, the Dolphins likely need to sweep their final three games.And two of those are on the road. Can Miami pull off another miracle?"We just hope we have more wins," Drake said. "I hope it doesn't come down to any more miracles, because I don't think my heart can take any more of that."Drake's game-winner kept Miami in the playoff picture despite a road record that's the worst among contending teams. Gase dismisses the mindset of his players as the problem."I don't see a difference in the way they prepare, the focus," he said. "Guys are wired in at the opposing stadium. The energy, the attitude 鈥?I don't see a dropoff."In victories the past two weeks, the Dolphins wore their 1960s-style uniforms DeVante Parker Jersey , so maybe a throwback look on the road would help.Gase has tried everything else. Since becoming coach in 2016 he has experimented with changes in the travel routine, including altering the departure day, in search of a better road result.This week Miami will leave on Friday."Over the last three years we've tried as many different things as we can," Gase said, "even talking to some of the veteran players to see if there's something strange about why we haven't won on the road."A solution has proved elusive. Under Gase, Miami is 16-7 at home and 7-16 on the road."Obviously it's something we need to improve," quarterback Ryan Tannehill said. "It's definitely something we look forward to correcting this week." Welcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours."We know the Dolphins are going to be looking for a young quarterback to groom into their franchise. Many speculate that the team will wait until next year’s draft to address that need. But there is one wildcard Kenyan Drake Jersey , that the team could acquire this year and it all depends on what the Arizona Cardinals do with the first pick. If the Cardinals take Kyler Murray, that means they will have to shop Josh Rosen as the kid wants to be a starter somewhere. It appears the Dolphins have been doing their due diligence on the quarterback and anything could happen.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Could Josh Rosen trade come at cost Dolphins couldn't pass up? - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLThe Dolphins need a quarterback. Could Josh Rosen be a smart acquisition?Dolphins OffseasonNFL Draft: Joe Schad 2019 Mock Draft 2.0 - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLIf the Dolphins could land a franchise quarterback, they'd love that. If they could land a dominant defensive lineman, they'd love that.If they can land a stud right tackle, they'd like that. If they can move back from 13 and pick up more draft assets Xavien Howard Jersey , they'd like that.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 4/22/19: Who Is Your Pick For The Dolphins? - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.1st Round Miami Dolphins mock draft exercise, would you trade down - The PhinsiderWhat would you do in this scenario?Miami dolphins have done significant “research” on Cardinals QB Josh Rosen - The PhinsiderCould the Dolphins swing a trade for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen?2019 Schedule Reaction and Draft Week - The PhinsiderBreak down of 2019 schedule and Draft rumors2019 NFL Draft Profiles: D.K. Metcalf, wide receiver, Ole Miss - The PhinsiderSince it is draft week, it is time to turn up the production of our draft prospect breakdowns. Earlier today we added the fifth piece to our series with Clemson defensive end Clelin Ferrell. Now,...2019 NFL Draft Profiles: Clelin Ferrell, defensive end Laremy Tunsil Jersey , Clemson - The PhinsiderIt is officially Draft Week. The 2019 NFL Draft will open on Thursday, with the Miami Dolphins making the 13th overall pick. Where will the team look on Thursday - and throughout the selection...Miami Dolphins News 4/22/19: Who Is Your Pick For The Dolphins? - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: