pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

T’wasMixon who once stated
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
elaine95

MessaggioOggetto: T’wasMixon who once stated
Inviato: 20-01-2020 7:45:38

The field goal that lifted the 49ers past the Rams on Saturday night also eliminated the Rams from playoff contention Custom Greg Gaines Jersey , which means they’ll be sitting at home after advancing to the postseason the last two years.They are the second team in the last 10 years to lose the Super Bowl and then fail to qualify for the playoffs the next season. Notions of a Super Bowl hangover weren’t on many people’s minds when the Rams started the year 3-0 and quarterback Jared Goff said falling short “has absolutely nothing to do with what happened last year.”“It’s extremely disappointing,” Goff said, via ESPN.com. “You never envision something like this when you start the year. It’s not even close to the standard that we want to hold. It’s sickening.”As the Rams turn their attention toward 2020, they’ll have to figure out plans for impending free agent defensive linemen Dante Fowler and Michael Brockers. Left tackle Andrew Whitworth is also set for free agency and said before the season that 2019 might well be his final year, so an offensive line that saw some upheaval this year may be in for another significant change.Navigating those moves will only be part of the puzzle for the Rams as they try to get back on top after a disappointing season. The Cincinnati Bengals are 32nd in rushing yards.The Cincinnati Bengals are 32nd in rushing yards allowed.That is all you need to know and thank you for reading our Bengals report.Just kidding, there are plenty of other things to tell you about this team Greg Gaines Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , especially now that I have finally remembered how to spell Cincinnati correctly...one n, two n’s, one t, got it!When a good team meets the injury bug they are often rendered mediocre. When a bad team takes roster hits, they become the 0-7 Bengals. Due to an ankle injury, the Bengals haven’t had receiver AJ Green yet this season Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , but provided he isn’t traded he may return following the Bengals post-London bye week. This week the Bengals will also be missing starting left tackle Cordy Glenn, cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick, and John Ross who is on the IR. The Bengals actually have exhibited heart, losing some close road games against good teams like the Seattle Seahawks, the Buffalo Bills, and Baltimore Ravens Greg Gaines Jersey nfl draft , so kudos to head coach Zac Taylor for making sure his team competes despite being in a hole. That being said they continue to run 11 personnel without three good receivers suited, and have had an ineffective running game spearheaded by Joe Mixon (3.0 ypc) and Giovani Bernard (1.8 ypc). T’wasMixon who once stated, “You see the Rams running wild all day. We’ve got that same offense. I would think we have better players than them with these offensive weapons. I would think we can do the same stuff, if not more, than they can.” Welp. Injuries? Anyway, there’s not too much analysis needed for this one. If the Rams can drink their tea Womens Greg Gaines Jersey , and shake the London fog, they should win this one. That would actually be better for the Bengals who will probably be picking a new quarterback come draft time, to start their actual rebuild. Who knows, maybe they’ll land an extra pick for AJ Green to help them with what likely needs to be a tear down. Good luck to Zac Taylor, who will look to ride out a storm that may last for at least a couple seasons.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: