Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 6/10/19.
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94

MessaggioOggetto: Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 6/10/19.
Inviato: 12-02-2020 3:38:23

" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles News: Carson Wentz contract extension “is a big win for the entire Eagles organization”New Womens Timmy Jernigan Jersey ,10commentsPhiladelphia Eagles news and links for 6/10/19.EDTLet’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...After Firing GM Brian Gaine, Where Do the Texans Go From Here? - MMQBWe’re going to have more on Carson Wentz’s contract extension this week, but this is a big win for the entire Eagles organization—and a good sign for where he is coming back off last year’s back injury. As I’ve heard it, there wasn’t any sort of breakthrough moment during organized team activities. He’s just been himself again (if a little leaner physically), and that’s enough. The four-year, $128 million extension with $66 million fully guaranteed at signing should be taken as it appears, the team doubling down on the quarterback they invested so much draft capital in three years ago. At the same time, if the Eagles are right about Wentz health-wise, the deal should age exceptionally well. At a time when quarterbacks having been topping one another at crazy rate—from Andrew Luck to Derek Carr to Matthew Stafford to Jimmy Garoppolo to Kirk Cousins to Matt Ryan to Aaron Rodgers to Russell Wilson—Wentz didn’t move that needle. His $32 million average fell $3 million short of Wilson, and when you fold in the two existing years (and add $4.4 million in leftover cap debt), the Eagles will be managing an average of under $27 million per year against their cap between now and 2024, which is pretty reasonable considering the current value of franchise quarterbacks.Joe Banner explains why Eagles fans should be “very, very, very happy” about the Carson Wentz contract - BGNTo further support Banner’s point about Wentz’s cap percentage, let’s assume the NFL salary cap continues to increase by the $11.34 million annual average it has over the last five years. If that’s the case, Wentz’s ~$27 million cap number in 2021 (for example) should be taking up around 12.6% of the Eagles’ total cap space. [...] As you can see, it’s hardly impossible for teams to win a Super Bowl(s) with a quarterback that takes up the percentage of cap space Wentz is projected to account for.Eagles 2019 locker room seating chart - PhillyVoiceOn the chart within, the players at the top of the chart are in the back of the locker room. View the chart below as if you’re walking into the locker room from the bottom of the chart. At 53 man cutdowns, the temporary middle rows will be removed and all 53 players (plus 10 practice squad guys) will fit in somewhere along the left or right walls.More Front Office Talk - Iggles BlitzWhen you hear Daniel Jeremiah praise the Eagles scouting staff, this is why. That is a deep, talented group of evaluators. I didn’t list Andy Weidl and Andrew Berry, who would be the top two executives. I wanted to focus on others Stefen Wisniewski Jersey , who are lesser known, but very important parts of the roster building that has gone on in recent years. Douglas helped the Eagles build a great scouting staff. Now they have to figure out who should run that staff. I am interested to see if the Eagles promote Weidl to Douglas’ role. Replacing Douglas won’t be easy, in part because he’s got an odd job description. I remember that Slash talked about how hard it was for Guns n’ Roses to replace Izzy Stradlin. They struggled to explain exactly what Izzy did and that made it tough on the guys trying to replace him. Izzy was much more than just a rhythm guitar player.Answering the biggest fantasy questions for all 32 NFL teams - ESPNHow will backfield touches be distributed? Jordan Howard and rookie Miles Sanders will share the bulk of the reps. Look for Sanders to take on a heavier workload and assume the job of primary ball carrier as the season progresses. Coach Doug Pederson sees Boston Scott as a guy who can fill the Darren Sproles role. He and Corey Clement are among the other backs vying for snaps.Future bright for Eagles after handing keys to Carson - NBCSPThe Eagles look primed to compete for the foreseeable future after signing Carson Wentz through 2024 with a record-breaking contract.Press Pass: Nate Sudfeld - PE.comQuarterback Nate Sudfeld speaks to the media about the life of a backup quarterback and more.How Jets GM Joe Douglas should replicate the Eagles, Part 1: Building around homegrown talent - Gang Green NationThe Eagles’ mindset has been the opposite for decades starting with Roseman’s mentor Joe Banner. Under Banner the Eagles pioneered the practice of locking up young players as early as possible. Considering the fact the salary cap has risen by at least $10 million for six straight years, signing players early can be a great money saver. If you wait a year to strike a deal, the cap will likely have gone up. When the cap goes up, a player’s market value goes up with it. Better to get a deal done early. Just this week the Eagles struck an early extension with their young quarterback Carson Wentz, and one expert noted it will likely bring long-term savings.Ranking the NFC East, 2019: Quarterbacks - Hogs HavenCarson Wentz is a big, strong QB who can make all the throws, but who, at times, can become a bit too much of a risk taker. He has excellent chemistry with his big bodied tight ends, and Alshon Jeffery. When it comes to the best QB in the division, as of right now, in my opinion, it’s Carson Wentz.Valentine’s Views: The Eli Manning-Daniel Jones narrative, defensive gamble, more - Big Blue ViewJones has been everything Dave Gettleman and the Giants could have hoped for so far this spring. I disagree with some who have written that they believe Manning hasn’t been good this spring, that his arm doesn’t have zip, that he looks like he’s losing it. I think he’s been fine. I think he’s made a lot of good throws, especially some deep balls and long outs. He’s not going to throw the ball with the zip he did 10 years ago http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-carson-wentz-jersey , but he can still deliver it on time and on target. Maybe you will say I’m looking at it through Manning-issued glasses, but I believe there is a narrative being pushed by some who want Manning out of the lineup sooner rather than later.Report: Cowboys and Dak Prescott “not close” on contract extension, talks could go into training camp - Blogging The BoysThe quarterback market rose again on Thursday evening when the Philadelphia Eagles agreed to a four-year contract extension with Carson Wentz. This means a lot of things for the Dallas Cowboys and their signal-caller, Dak Prescott. Prescott, unlike Wentz, is entering the last year of his rookie contract in 2019. That is a great point of leverage for him as is the new deal in Philadelphia. In a market where the next guy gets more, it’s always good to be the next guy. We’d previously heard that the Cowboys and Prescott had exchanged contract offers but they don’t appear to be close to a resolution. According to NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo, the two sides are in fact “not close” and this could go deep into training camp.The one thing every World Cup contender needs to win it all - SB NationThe United States and France are big favorites to win the World Cup, with Germany and England not far behind. But none of those four teams are without serious holes in their game. And more than ever, the teams right behind them look capable of pulling off upsets. Here’s what every team in the top eight of the FIFA world rankings needs to happen in order for them to become real World Cup contenders....Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio Eagles training camp position preview: tight ends." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕The Eagles need to increase Dallas Goedert’s role heading into Year 2New,65commentsEagles training camp position preview: tight ends.EDTPhiladelphia Eagles training camp is almost here. Players report to the NovaCare Complex on Wednesday, July 24. As we count down the days together, Bleeding Green Nation will be previewing every position on the Eagles roster. We continue today by taking a look at the wide receiver position. Previously: Quarterback | Running back | Wide receivers.The playersZACH ERTZDallas Goedert is rightfully getting a lot of hype heading into 2019. But let’s not forget about the 28-year-old who’s coming off a season where he broke the all-time single-season record for tight end receptions. Ertz is a masterful route-runner who’s going to continue to be a big part of the offense. He’s not the flashiest tight end you’ve ever watched but he’s just such a reliable chain-mover. Ideally, Ertz’s volume stats will drop from last year’s gaudy totals because Carson Wentz will have more options when it comes to spreading the ball around. Even so, Ertz projects to finish 2019 as one of the Eagles’ top two targeted pass catchers. ESPN’s Mike Clay projects Ertz to have 92 receptions for 937 yards and eight touchdowns.DALLAS GOEDERTAnd. Here. We. Go(edert).I’ve typed it before and I’ll type it again: the Eagles are actively trying to lose games if they’re not getting Goedert on the field. He’s just too good to not be utilized in this offense. Remember, 12 personnel (two tight end sets) had a big role in the Eagles salvaging their 2018 season. Goedert followed up an encouraging rookie campaign (44 targets, 33 receptions, 334 yards, four touchdowns) with a stellar spring. The second year tight-end basically caught everything thrown his way. Standing tall at 6-5, 256 pound, Goedert is just so big and strong. He’s incredibly athletic as well, and that really shows up on his runs after the catch. Goedert’s much better than Ertz in this regard; the same goes for his blocking ability. But with Ertz still clearly ahead of Goedert on the depth chart Womens Isaac Seumalo Jersey , the question is: how will Goedert get playing time? That dilemma is one that Doug Pederson told reporters he and his coaching staff have been working on in the offseason. For the team’s sake, hopefully he’s not just giving out lip service. There is some evidence to suggest Goedert will be more involved in Year 2. Eagles offensive coordinator referred to Goedert as a “starter” during an OTA press conference. The team also ran a lot of 12 personnel looks during spring drills.Of course, Goedert’s increased playing time could come at the expense of other offensive weapons. A decrease in 11 personnel could mean less playing time for Nelson Agholor as the team’s slot receiver. Again, Ertz is still going to be a big part of the offense, but maybe the Eagles can manage his snap count a little better. However they work it, the bottom line is that it’s time for the Eagles to give Goedert a bigger role. He’s ready to handle it.With all this said, it’s not like Goedert is suddenly going to be a 1,000 yard producer. His volume stats are still going to be capped by the presence of Ertz and other offensive weapons. For perspective, ESPN projects Goedert to finish with 35 receptions, 371 yards, and four touchdowns in 2019. I think that’s a little on the low side, especially because I expect Goedert to be a big factor in the red zone.Total production shouldn’t be the only way we gauge Goedert’s 2019 campaign, though. He should be a really important player when it comes to key areas: third down and red zone. Including the playoffs, 60% of Goedert’s rookie receptions went for either first downs or touchdowns. He should continue to be an important player in this regard.RICHARD RODGERSRodgers was actually having a good summer last year before suffering a knee injury that limited him to seven games played. He should be a quality third tight end and special teams contributor. As an added bonus, Dick Rod is the team’s emergency long snapper. JOSHUA PERKINSDue to a number of injuries, Perkins was seeing significant snaps last September. Ideally he won’t even be on the team this year. Maybe he makes the practice squad, if anything. WILL TYETye actually has some NFL experience (94 career receptions for 897 yards and four touchdowns) but he’s nothing more than camp fodder for Philly. How will it play out?Ertz is still going to be a primary focus on offense. Wentz loves throwing to him, and for good reason; he’s usually open. Goedert should also see an increased role. It’s just a matter of to what extent. Rodgers offers depth and special teams support. Who could be a surprise cut?No surprise cuts here.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: