pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

"Wow!" A burst of
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ylqyql

MessaggioOggetto: "Wow!" A burst of
Inviato: 05-05-2020 1:58:53

"Wow!" A burst of cheering came from the glass classroom of Xiaojudeng. What happened? It turned out that June 1 was coming, Xiaojudang held the carnival of June 1st. Everyone went to Changnongtang to do parent-child activities. Ah! Session 1: Fire Eyes and Gold Eyes We came to Chang Nong Tang to come to our own field. What came into view were the four beer bottles and the chopsticks held by the teacher. Everyone instantly understood-throwing chopsticks into the bottle. The teacher began to talk about the rules of the game: each person took five chopsticks, invested in a minute, counted a few, and then went to get the corresponding coupons to exchange prizes. The four of them went back and we lined up. , Each person holds five chopsticks in his hand. The teacher gave an order, "Start!" I held the chopsticks tightly Cheap Cigarettes, aimed at the mouth of the bottle, and at the moment when the alignment was consistent, I quickly let go and dropped one. I was a little excited in my heart, and quickly pulled out another one, looking for another shot, but this time, because of my hands shaking, I jumped out of the bottle. It failed three times in a row. The chopsticks were like a disobedient baby. They refused to go in or out? Seeing that the time was coming, the big bead of sweat flowing from the forehead to the tip of the nose. I try to keep myself calm and calm. Eyes staring at the bottle mouth, one, two, three ... more! Just at the moment the teacher said to stop, I dropped the last one. "Yeah!" Cheers! Finally, I voted in! I happily took five tickets and walked to the next game place. Session 2: The ferrule came to the second game place Marlboro Red, and the eyes came from the different distances of mineral water bottles and a stack of colorful circles. Suddenly realized-it turns out to be a ferrule! I am best at it. I took five laps, looked at a near target, threw it, and went in! Then I threw it at a water bottle a little farther away from him. I missed the timing and strength and missed it. There are three laps left, I must throw them all in! I picked up two laps at once, and threw them into the flat water bottle, but unfortunately, when one was put in, the other one was put in. Popped up. The last lap, the time to decide my destiny is here. I threw it hard, closed my eyes, and slowly opened it. Seeing the lap in the water bottle, I was ecstatic and jumped three feet high. Session 3: Rolling Iron Ring We came to the next location and saw a group of people holding the circle in their left hand and the hook in their right hand. It turned out to be a rolling iron ring, which is one of my worst sports. I took the hook and controlled it with my hand to make it roll. However, it is like a bad guy who opposes me, always roll over and over! The boat of friendship says over and over! I hugged the iron ring and ran towards the end. As a result, I turned my head and looked at it. The hook was held in my hand Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and the ring was still at the starting point! I was really drunk, crying without tears! At this moment, someone suddenly said, "You can go to exchange gifts!" I ran away, changed a large bag of delicious food, and came back while eating. The game activity in my heart is over. Although the game is not played much, the process of playing is happy. Smelling the fresh breath after the rain, stepping on the potholes of water, accompanied by happy laughter, we returned to the small orange lantern.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: