pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

er eating, "Baby, my mot
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ylqyql

MessaggioOggetto: er eating, "Baby, my mot
Inviato: 11-05-2020 6:43:48

What is paid? Paid means having money! But the money is not so easy to get. On Sunday morning, I was doing my homework in the living room and my mother was doing hygiene. After a while, all around me were paper scraps and rubber scraps. "Baby, where the mother just wiped it, you put the scraps of paper and other things on the table, don't fall to the ground." "Oh, I see." I replied absently, still continuing what I just did thing. After a while, "Poem, didn't you hear what my mother said?" "I know, I know." I thought my mother was annoying, but the movement didn't stop. One can imagine that the situation on the ground is a mess. "Dong Shiyun, you need me to say it a few times before you listen!" "Okay, okay, I'll clean it up now." I said, just wiped it with a rag. When I was eating lunch, my mother said to me: "Poetry poetry, my mother said you just now, did you find it annoying!" "No!" I replied. "Then you think it's easy to wipe the floor, it's all right at once, isn't it?" I humbled my head to eat, and my mother didn't say anything, just whispered to my dad. After eating, "Baby, my mother discussed things with you. I was a little tired working in the morning Newport Cigarettes, but the two rooms have not been cleaned. Can you help my mother clean?" "If you clean the ground, My mother rewards you 5 yuan. You can use this money freely, but you ca n��t use it indiscriminately. ���� Yes! ��I agreed without thinking about it. I thought I could finally save my own money, not to mention how happy I am Wholesale Cigarettes. My mother gave me a rag and taught me how to clean it. She said that the body should be behind the rag, so that the footprints will not be left in the wiped place, and the rag must be folded in half, the front is wiped, and the reverse can also be wiped, so that only one wash, the water will not wasted. Okay, start working. This is my first time working, and I am very happy. However, after a while, I felt backache and leg pain, but just wiped it! It turned out that it was so tiring to wipe the ground, so hard to work, and my mother had to do so much work every day, wasn't it very tiring! After finishing my work, my mother looked at it and smiled and asked me: "How is it, tired or not!" "I'm sorry, Mom! I used to work so tired, I will pay attention in the future, no more throwing things." After I said this mokingusacigarettes.com, my mother smiled happily. Finally, I finally got my first wealth-5 yuan! It's not easy! This is my paid work. Do you want to try it?
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: