1 Settembre 2007

Queensland factory worker wins almost $7 million in online l
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Queensland factory worker wins almost $7 million in online l
Inviato: 07-07-2020 8:20:21

Queensland factory worker wins almost $7 million in online lottery

A Gold Coast factory worker has become $6.7 million richer after scoring the jackpot prize in Lucky Lotteries Super Jackpot draw.Get more news about 菲律宾彩票包网服务,you can vist loto98.com
The Queensland man found out via a phone call this morning during his lunch break, describing it as the "best phone call" he'd ever received.
"I never in a million years thought I would be a multi-millionaire," he said.
"God, I am on a lunch break right now at work. I am very seriously considering walking out of the door right now and never coming back again."I want to buy a house. I have been wanting to buy one for years," he said."I also want to start my own business. I want to be my own boss. I would love to do that.

The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, purchased his winning entry online.A single entry from NSW has won the entire $80 million jackpot in last night's Powerball lottery.
The Lott posted on Twitter that the mind-boggling fortune had been won by a single ticket.The winning numbers were 14, 21, 16, 12, 1, 29, and 27, and the Powerball was 7.
Officials from The Lott said the holder of the winning ticket remained a mystery tonight.The entry was bought online and officials did not have "the complete contact details" to make the "mind-blowing phone call" to the winner.
"Imagine going to bed tonight not knowing you've just won $80 million. That's the reality for one New South Wales player after scoring division one in tonight's Powerball draw," The Lott spokeswoman Lauren Cooney said.
"We can guarantee that when they discover the news, their life is set to change and they will truly be able to play by their own rules."Ms Cooney said no Australian had ever won an $80 million Powerball prize before, with previous jackpots of that size being shared.
The Lott estimated up to one-in-three adult Australians had an entry in the draw.Five entries won the second division, each claiming $188,293.35 in prize money.
Tonight's draw was the sixth time in Powerball's 24-year history that a jackpot of $80 million was up for grabs.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: