pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Martinez was of course referring to the child
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: Martinez was of course referring to the child
Inviato: 09-09-2020 9:26:39

had some unusual items in the bedroom Newport Pleasure in which he died.

The documentary Killing Michael Jackson premiered in the U. S. Monday on Bounce and explored the June 25, 2009 death of the King of Pop through the eyes of three L. A. P. D. detectives who led the investigation that determined he was the victim of a homicide. Jackson’s Newport Cigarettes Shop personal doctor, Conrad Murray, was convicted in 2011 of involuntary manslaughter for administering excessive doses of the powerful drug propofol to the iconic performer.

The detectives — Orlando Martinez, Dan Myers and Scott Smith — detailed their findings in the bedroom of Jackson’s rented Holmby Hills home, noting there was a realistic looking baby doll in the superstar’s bed — as well as a group of blown-up images of baby boys in the room. The room was described as Jackson’s home treatment room, though the detectives didn’t think it seemed appropriate for any type of medical treatment. There was an IV stand, saline bags, medications all over the room and a loose needle on the floor.

Det. Martinez detailed the scene, in a clip obtained by Newport box 100s cigarettes Daily Beast, saying, “There was a computer on the bed… there was… kind of, like, advertisements of pictures with babies. Everybody knew about the allegations that had been leveled against Mr. Jackson over the years. One of the things, when I saw the laptop on the bed… do I go into it? But you have to realize the type of case I was investigating. ” Det. Myers said they stayed focused on their immediate crime investigation, saying, “It’s like with any case: You don’t allow whatever the victim was into prior to his death [to color it]. Your investigation is focused on: How did he die? And, who was responsible for it? ”

Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: