pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Our love for sport drives who we are and what we do
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ENichols

MessaggioOggetto: Our love for sport drives who we are and what we do
Inviato: 24-09-2020 2:33:36

"Nike continues with their ‘Laser Blue’ releases and this time around they add the classic color to the nike france chaussure.Looking closer this Nike Air Max Plus comes highlighted with Black mesh across the upper while Laser Blue lands on the gradient plastic overlays, Swoosh, mid-foot shank plate and hinted down the tongue. Following we have White on the tongue, liner and midsole while a Black rubber outsole finishes the look.
</br></br>
Nike Space Hippie collection continues to grow with a new color option of the nike air force 1 femme which will be available exclusively in women’s sizing.Looking closer this Nike Air Force 1 comes with Summit White leather on the panels, Swoosh, eyestay and wraps the heel. In addition we have exposed stitching on the upper, a recycled Crater Foam midsole along with other sustainable materials throughout which is applied to the toe, midsole and rubber outsole.
</br></br>
Akin to a recently-surfaced Air Max Plus, the forthcoming pair dips its mixed-materials upper in a tonal dark color scheme. Center vamp overlays feature a slight shimmer given their construction, but camouflage with their surroundings. Lace loops and lateral heel swooshes, however, interrupt the understated ensemble in the titular color, which has also graced the nike air max 97 homme in 2020. “NIKE AIR” and “airmax” branding on the heel and tongue, respectively, deliver “White” contrast, but are unquestionably overshadowed by “Laser Blue”. Elsewhere, the of-the-’90s color also animates the Airbags and tread underfoot.
</br></br>
Creatively, Pharrell is in the zone right now as he’s unloaded a handful of projects including that of his recent single “Entrepreneur” with Jay-Z, as well as several product launches with the Three Stripes including a new line of adidas online shop france apparel basics, NMD HU‘s, and Boost-infused slides. And now, the multi-hyphenate is tapping into the realm of footwear again to further advance the range of his adidas Crazy BYW HU.
</br></br>
While not water-resistant, the Three Stripes’s model is appropriate for dealing with gravel, mud, and other components encountered off-road. Similar to previously-seen options in the TERREX family, the newly-released pair adidas terrex femme indulges in a vibrant palette fit for high-visibility; “Signal Pink” leads the charge and is accompanied by “Light Flash Orange” and “Core Black”. The model’s upcycled Parley Ocean Plastic upper is reinforced throughout the toe, along the tongue, and at the heel, with the most latter boasting “TERREX” branding.
</br></br>
"
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: