1 Settembre 2007

PlatformsFx Robbed Me of US$76,878
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: PlatformsFx Robbed Me of US$76,878
Inviato: 13-01-2021 12:25:53

PlatformsFx Robbed Me of US$76,878

A few months ago, a person from the trading solution provider company “PlatformsFx” contacted the victim for forex trading. According to the victim, the scammer and his so-called well-known gold trading platform took US$76,878 from her and put it into a presumably real forex account.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.
Above is a print of the victims account history. They tricked her into investing in forex with false promises that she could gain “high returns” in a very short time. Unfortunately, after the victim submitted a withdrawal request two months ago, the imaginary profits were never transferred back to her bank account. Yet the shameless PlatformsFx is still asking her to transfer tax money to withdraw the profits.
The victim added, “PlatformsFx sponsored the DUBAI FOREX EXPO 2020” with the slogan “Congratulations to the Raffle Winners of the Forex Expo Dubai with PlatformsFx, a 50% discount on the first month's payment, in addition to free solution installment.” Watch out! They may use this trick to cheat more investors.
As per investigation, we found that the score of PlatformsFx is only 1.31 on the WikiFX APP. According to the latest risk warning, this broker currently has no valid regulatory status, please stay away from it!
As a leading forex media, WikiFX has recorded detailed profiles of over 24,000 forex brokers, which are all compiled from objective data of authoritative sources. Investors can easily look up the information of any forex broker. Meanwhile, WikiFX also offers investors a wide range of industry dynamics and market trend analysis, and you may visit WikiFX's website for more information.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: