1 Settembre 2007

World Of Warcraft Leak Includes Showdown With Sylvanas
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: World Of Warcraft Leak Includes Showdown With Sylvanas
Inviato: 23-02-2021 4:44:36

World Of Warcraft Leak Includes Showdown With Sylvanas

A leak surfacing the day before Blizzconline’s opening ceremonies revealed possible details of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands’s first major update.To get more news about buy wow tbc gold, you can visit lootwowgold official website.
First appearing on Wowhead, the leak states, “In Chains of Domination, the upcoming first major content update for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, players will delve into new depths of the Jailer’s hopeless domain, seeking to understand the true nature of his malignant plans.”

It’s unclear if that confrontation means players will be able to fight and kill Sylvanas so soon after launch or if this is just one of many showdowns with a main Shadowlands’ antagonist.

But wait! There’s more! In a move many fans probably expected, the Burning Crusade will reportedly be added to WoW Classic, giving players the opportunity to experience WoW’s first expansion as it launched in 2007. Interestingly, the leak reports that, before release, players can opt-out of Burning Crusade content and migrate to Classic-only servers. All the end-game content from Burning Crusade will return in a phased roll-out, so don’t expect to get access to The Black Temple, Sunwell, and Zul’Aman raids all at once.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: