1 Settembre 2007

Liverpool and Arsenal could all wear throwback kits in Premi
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Liverpool and Arsenal could all wear throwback kits in Premi
Inviato: 10-05-2021 7:38:39

Liverpool and Arsenal could all wear throwback kits in Premier League

It’s that time of year again when the kits for next season slowly start to get leaked, even though the current campaign is still in full flow.Get more news about Replica Soccer Jersey,you can vist futbolucl!

And it seems the 2021/22 Premier League campaign will be a bit of a throwback to the glorious 1990s era of football shirts.It’s now an annual event as supporters look out for updates and leaks from clubs and kit manufacturers as the current season draws to a close, to see what their players will turn out in next year… and what they’ll likely be buying in a few months’ time.

Several have already been leaked online, with official confirmations likely to now only be a few weeks away as clubs plan their unveiling.

And there seems to be a theme running through several of the designs that have made their way online in recent days.Their zebra style away kit for this season has split opinion among fans, but adidas have smashed it out the park with their design for 2021/22.

It has been inspired by the away kits between 1991 and 1993 and features the new sponsor Team Viewer, who are replacing Chevrolet after seven years.

But United aren’t the only Premier League club that appear to have had inspiration from the past, with Arsenal bringing back not only a much-loved colour but also an icon from the club’s history.But this one features a cannon instead of the traditional club crest and is inspired by similar kits from the 1970s and 80s that also used similar designs.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: