pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How To Select Hair Color That Suits Your Skin Tone
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
IshowHair

MessaggioOggetto: How To Select Hair Color That Suits Your Skin Tone
Inviato: 20-09-2021 6:52:04

What hair color will suit you and your skin tone the best? How to pick the correct hair color? What is your skin tone, cool, warm or neutral? What hair color will work perfectly for you? If you've ever wondered these questions and want to know what you should do for a human hair wig color picking, reading this article will give you a comprehensive understanding.

What are the cool, warm and neutral skin tone
Let's break down what cool, neutral and warm are firstly. Let's go over cool skin tone, it doesn't mean you're cool. You can think of cool tones as stormy weather, so the undertones of cool skin tone is pink, red, or bluish.

The opposite of cool would be warm, you can think of what you are seeing outside everyday. Like yellow sun or peachy sunset, all these colors will make you feel comfortable. The undertones of warm skin tone is yellow or golden.

Neutral is even simpler, it is a combination of cool and warm undertones.

How can you tell which one you are
The simple way is to look at your own body and figure out which one you are. Look at your wrist, you will see the color of your veins vaguely. If you have blue or purple veins, you most likely have cool skin tone. If you have green or olive veins, you're most likely warm skin tone. If your veins have both blue and green veins, you are neutral skin tone.

What hair color will suit you the best
Warm Skin Tone
For warm deep skin tones, it's best to choose warm browns and honey blonde to accentuate your skin's natural depth. A good choice will be Ishow P 4/27 Color Highlight Ombre Brown Honey Blonde Wig.

Cool Skin Tone
Cool blacks look great on deep skin, but adding chocolaty tones is also a nice way to warm up the skin. Thus natural black color would look good for cool skin tone people.

Neutral skin tone
Neutral undertones can rock every color. It’s good to going with a color that looks rich and vibrant like an auburn red or natural black, these tones can add perfect amount of glow against the skin.

Makeup can change your skin tone
Makeup can help you to go from cool to warm, warm to cool, cool or warm to neutral very quickly. So if you're a warm skin person but want to rock the purple color, just put some makeup on, you can work with the wig to a gorgeous look. This article just to help people figure out what is the most optimal hair color for them.

For Summer, Ishow Hair provides many new 2021 popular colored human hair wigs and bundles. Ishow Back 2 School Sale is coming, if you would like to change the hairstyle, welcome to our website to choose and get high discount for the hair!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: