1 Settembre 2007

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GREENHOUSE SHADE CLOTH
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GREENHOUSE SHADE CLOTH
Inviato: 30-09-2021 2:43:58

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GREENHOUSE SHADE CLOTH

Whether you own a glass or plastic greenhouse it can easily overheat when the weather is too hot. To protect your plants from overheating you need to provide good ventilation and shading.To get more news about Greenhouse Garden Shading Net Acting, you can visit dtwiremesh.com official website.
There are many ways of shading a greenhouse, but today I want to talk about the greenhouse shade cloth. Let’s start with the quick introduction to what shading is.Shading is a way of keeping the greenhouse cool during the hotter months. It reduces the temperature inside by minimizing the amount of light passing to the greenhouse.

You might think that good ventilation is enough to keep the temperature to the optimal value, but you are forgetting about the radiant energy from the sun.

It easily builds up inside the greenhouse and increases the temperature which is dangerous for many plants. Of course, the growth of plants directly depends on the amount of sunlight, so keep shading to the minimum.As I have already mentioned the radiant energy from the sun heats the greenhouse. Particularly the infrared radiation. It is not visible to the human eye as it has longer wavelengths as those of the visible light.

For the active photosynthesis plants need blue to red range lights of the total light spectrum which are within 400-700 nm range. Anything higher than this range is damaging for the plants.Exposure to the excessive amounts of the infrared light, particularly in the far end of the spectrum can damage the plants. It can be anything from discoloration to the to early growth spurts which impact on health, or can even lead to the death of plants.

Greenhouse shade cloth reflects the sun rays back or partially blocks them. Plants only need 1.5-2% of the transmitted sunlight for the photosynthesis.

Shade clothes typically reduce the light level by 75% and turn it into the heat. The temperature of the cloth raises as it acts as a solar collector.

The temp of the cloth is higher than temp of the air, so the heat energy goes up. As it goes up, the cool air draws from below in the process known as evaporative cooling.The most common materials for the cloth are polyethylene and polypropylene. You can find a variety of shade cloths of different densities and degrees of shade ranging from 5 to 95 per cent.

A good shade cloth should be water resistant to work well when it is raining or you are using an irrigation system to water your plants.

A waterproof shade cloth is made of the 90 per cent shade fabric treated with UV stabilized resin to make it water resistant.Knitted is constructed from the polyethylene and it looks like one continuous yarn is looped to form something similar to the tiny rows of braids.

Woven is made from woven polypropylene and represents multiple yarns crossing each other at right angles to create the grain, like a basket. The lifespan of the woven shade cloth is from 10 to 12 years while the knitted one lasts 7-10 years.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: