1 Settembre 2007

Indian Premier League 2021
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Indian Premier League 2021
Inviato: 30-09-2021 5:11:02

Indian Premier League 2021

Jason Roy, playing his first IPL game in three years, showed on Monday night what the world's most glamorous cricket league had been missing.To get more news about lives score, you can visit lives-score.com official website.

The England opener (60, 42 balls, 8x4, 1x6) starred in Sunrisers Hyderabad’s seven-wicket win over Rajasthan Royals, with nine balls to spare, at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.

Roy could not have hoped for a better start to his innings with SRH; he was given the cap at the expense of the out-of-form David Warner.

Skipper Kane Williamson (51 not out, 41b, 5x4, 1x6) was content to play second fiddle during his second-wicket partnership of 57 with Roy, but after the latter gifted his wicket away, he took over and guided his side to what was only its second win of the season.
Chasing 165, SRH was given a brisk start by Roy and Wriddhiman Saha, who added 57 in just five overs. But RR captain Sanju Samson's decision to introduce the left-arm spin of Mahipal Lomror in the last over of the PowerPlay paid off.

Lomror strikes
Lomror's first ball sneaked under the bat of Saha, who had stepped out, and fellow wicketkeeper Samson dislodged the stumps.

But Williamson's calm nerves and sweet timing ensured that RR needed to wait for a while before it got another wicket, in the shape of Roy.

The opener, not long after hitting Rahul Tewatia for 18 runs and getting dropped in the same over, perished, appearing as though he were giving catching practice to Samson off Chetan Sakariya.

Although Priyam Garg followed Roy back to the hut for a duck, Abhishek Sharma (21 not out) played the perfect supporting role to his captain fantastic.

Earlier, there was a captain’s innings from Samson, too. Sadly for him, it didn’t prove enough, just as his unbeaten 70 wasn’t against Delhi Capitals on Saturday.

He made a fine 82 (57 balls, 7x4, 3x6) and added 56 for the second wicket with Yashasvi Jaiswal (36, 23b, 5x4, 1x6). RR could only manage 21 off the last three overs, with Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Siddharth Kaul doing a good job at the death. That would prove crucial.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: