pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

What you Need to Wear a Lace Front Wig
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alihair

MessaggioOggetto: What you Need to Wear a Lace Front Wig
Inviato: 16-11-2021 2:02:24

Shopping for a new wig can be fun. Especially when you have all the right information you need and know exactly what you are in the market for. While natural hair wigs are the next best thing to have if you want to try something different with your look, figuring out which option to go for is the hard part.

Whether you have been obsessed with Lace Front Wigs lately or you're simply exploring your options, this guide will walk you through all the basics about lace front wigs.

Lace wigs are of different types, there's the lace cap, 13x4 lace front wig, lace 360, and full lace wigs. The lace cap wig is made with a lace cap instead of the regular wig cap used, while a full lace wig is a ventilated unit that has a full lace cap with lace around the whole area of the head. This allows you flexibility and versatility to part your hair in any direction you like.

What is 360 lace frontal wig? 360 Lace Front Wigs, also known as 360 lace wig, 360 frontal wigs, and 360 wigs,is a finished wig which is made by 360 lace frontal and middle bundles.360 human hair wig is one of the latest go-to options for bundles and lace frontal closures wearers.

A 360 lace front wig is a kind of wig with a circle lace around the head. The human hair in this lace part is knotted into the lace hole by hand. Another part of 360 wigs is made of the high stretch machine-made wig cap, bonding with the lace edge. The human hair weave is sewn into the machine-made wig cap.

What Is 13x4 Lace Front Wig? The 13x4 Lace Front Wig is constituted by half-tied lace and half machine-made wig cap. It is placed at the front of the head. The 100% virgin hair is knotted into the lace hole on the lace part and sewed on the machine-made wig cap. The size of the 13X4 lace frontal closure is 13-inches across and 4-inch back. The height of the hand-made lace section from the hairline to the lace edge is 4 inches. 13X4 lace closure width is the width from ear to ear.

What Is A full lace wigs? Full lace virgin hair wigs are wigs where the entire base of the wig or whole head section is covered by that same lace material. The virgin hair is knotted into the lace by hand and allows you to bond the entire wig to your head, not just the front section. This may require a different type of glue or something with a stronger bond.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.topqueena.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: