1 Settembre 2007

World of Warcraft plans to wrap up Shadowlands in the next u
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: World of Warcraft plans to wrap up Shadowlands in the next u
Inviato: 16-11-2021 7:52:53

World of Warcraft plans to wrap up Shadowlands in the next update

Join the leaders of online gaming at GamesBeat Summit Next on November 9-10. Find out more about what comes next.To get more news about buy world warcraft items, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

World of Warcraft has provided players with the first details for its next main patch, 9.2, which will be the final part of the Shadowlands expansion. Eternitys End is the official name of the patch.

Most World of Warcraft expansions have three major updates, but it’s not unprecedented that one of them only has two major patches. This was the case with the fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor, which received a mild reception from fans. Shadowlands, the eighth expansion, received a similarly lukewarm response, and the pandemic slowed down the development of the MMO. Shadowlands launched on November 23, 2020. At this point in the life of the expansions, they were generally getting up for the third major patch, not the second.

Of course, there are also ongoing investigations into toxic workplace practices that Blizzard has publicly addressed. This and the general dissatisfaction of the players have kept many away from the game. Blizzard has been trying to bring players back by introducing features the community has been demanding for years. This started with the recent patch 9.1.5.

Now 9.2 is continuing this trend by bringing back the class level sets. For most of WoW, the game regularly released bespoke armor sets for each of the games’ combat classes. Starting with Shadowlands’ predecessor, Battle for Azeroth, Blizzard has stopped this and instead created fewer sets of armor that are shared across multiple classes. This was an unpopular move among the community and now 9.2 is undoing it.
Earlier this month, I interviewed World of Warcraft director Ion Hazzikostas, who indicated that even bigger changes could be made to WoW in the future, including faction raids. At the time, he wouldn’t comment on whether 9.2 would be Shadowlands’ final patch. We now know that this is the case.

Eternitys End also adds a new zone, Zereth Mortis, the birthplace of all the afterlife, and a new raid, Sepulcher of the First Ones, which will see players take on Shadowlands’ big bad, the Jailer.

GamesBeat GamesBeat’s creed when covering the games industry is “where passion meets business”. What does this mean? We want to tell you how important news is to you, not only as a decision maker in a game studio, but also as a gaming fan. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and have fun interacting with it. How will you do it? Membership includes access to: Newsletters, such as DeanBeat The wonderful, educational and fun speakers at our events Networking opportunities Member-only interviews, chats and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff Chat with community members, GamesBeat staff and other guests in our Discord And maybe even a fun prize or two Presentations at similar parties Become a member
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: