1 Settembre 2007

Robotics as a Service (RaaS) Market
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Robotics as a Service (RaaS) Market
Inviato: 12-05-2022 3:44:02

Robotics as a Service (RaaS) Market

The robotics as a service (RaaS) market is set to grow by USD 832.77 million from 2020 to 2024, at a CAGR of 17% as per the latest market report by Technavio. To get more news about Robotics as a Service, you can visit glprobotics.com official website.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ademco Security Group, Aethon Inc., Cobalt Robotics Inc., inVia Robotics Inc., Kraken Robotics Inc., Nightingale Security, OhmniLabs Inc., RedZone Robotics Inc., Sarcos Corp., and Savioke Inc. are some of the major market participants. The high cost of deployment of robots and adoption of operational intelligence and data analytics will offer immense growth opportunities. However, factors such as the need for technical expertise may threaten the growth of the market.

To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio's report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Also, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.

Service Robotics Market -The service robotics market has the potential to grow by USD 35.27 billion during 2021-2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 22.58%. Download a free sample report now!

Food Packaging Robotics Market -The food packaging robotics market has the potential to grow by $ 1.03 bn during 2021-2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.19%. Download a free sample report now!
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: