pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Breaking News: Cowboys' LB Rolando McClain Suspended, DeMarc
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
willfuller

MessaggioOggetto: Breaking News: Cowboys' LB Rolando McClain Suspended, DeMarc
Inviato: 18-08-2016 7:44:58

The Dallas Cowboys jsut received two pieces of bad news for the 2016 season http://www.cowboysnflgear.com/53-larry-allen-jersey. Their defense is going to have even more obstacles than initially anticpated. Cowboys just learned that Rolando McClain has been given a 10-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.— David Helman June 30, 2016 Anybody surprised?If you are you haven't been paying much attention. The extremely-talented yet much-maligned middle linebacker now faces his second suspension under the substance abuse policy. The length of ten games is a telltale sign that his problems have indeed been related to marijuana.At this point it feels like its worth taking the $750,000 dead money hit to rid the team of McClain's constant issues, and accept the $1.2 million cap savings they can get by releasing him.There are greater things at stake, after all.This feels like an opportunity to send a subliminal message to #94.... You let 55 ride this out, that's the WRONG message— Joey Ickes June 30, 2016 This is the perfect opportunity for the Cowboys to send a message to Randy Gregory http://www.cowboysnflgear.com/41-greg-hardy-jersey.If the McClain news wasn't bad enough, the Cowboys also learned a second bit of somber news Thursday.On top of that, DeMarcus Lawrence's 4-game suspension has been upheld by the league. No reduction.— David Helman June 30, 2016Whew... It's flooded a lot in Texas this year, and you know what they say, "When it rains it pours."
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: