pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

swim, you’re doing it right.”The Nike
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: swim, you’re doing it right.”The Nike
Inviato: 07-01-2020 8:54:27

Nike is highlighting two Oregon-based companies — Seamus Golf, an accessory brand, and Pendleton Nike Air Max 95 Femme Woolen Mills — in a variation of the Nike Golf Air Zoom Nike Internationalist Womens Victory Tour. The outsole plate and sockliner draw from the jacquard woolen designs on the Seamus x Pendleton headcovers, a collaborative project between the two Pacific Northwest companies that began in 2015. The Nike Blazer Low Mujer Pendleton wordmark adorns a tag on the Nike Air Max 97 Womens lateral side.The Converse All Star Pro BB "Nocturnal" adds a fresh twist to the brand's latest performance basketball shoe with the addition of a glow-in-the-dark sole unit. In vibe, it carries a cheeky nod to a previous holiday edition of an www.alankerrleisure.co.uk Eric Avar classic. In Adidas ZX Flux Womens practice, the shoe also celebrates Converse's two-decades-long legacy of experimentation with phosphorescence.

Converse initiated glow-in-the-dark designs in 1987, when both uppers and outsoles of the Chuck were first illuminated. This was a step in the continued evolution Nike Internationalist Femme of the icon — pushing beyond prints to augment the Adidas NMD Womens presence of the sneaker on the streets. Now, with the All Star Pro BB, the luminous look adds to the energetic statements made on the shoe's upper since the silhouette's debut in April.The Converse All Star Pro BB "Nocturnal"Nike Air Max 90 Damen Blau releases December 12 in China and Nike Air Vapormax Womens December 15 in North America.OBJ's cleats take the field December 8 ahead of the Cleveland Browns' away game against the Cincinnati Bengals, and will also be worn in game. Nike SB has teamed up with Oskar Rozenberg-Hallberg, better known as Oski, to introduce the Adidas Superstar Mujer skater’s first Orange Label Collection. Weaving a Swoosh shark design throughout the shoes and apparel, Oski intentionally employs the king of the ocean as a representation of mastering any skill.

“I’ve always been intimidated of sharks,” says Oski. “They look so brutal and www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk they move so skillfully through the water. Nike Air Max 90 WomensThey are the kings of their environment in my eyes. One of my favorite animals and just really iconic looking. I feel like if you can do anything as effortless as a [shark] can swim, you’re doing it right.”The Nike SB Oski Orange Label www.dancardwell.co.uk Blazer and apparel, including Nike Air Max 270 Femme a jacket, hoodie, top and T-shirt, launch December 14 and the Nike SB Oski Orange Label Dunk launches December 21. The collection is available globally at local skate shops.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: