1 Settembre 2007

Man waiting to cash in $1,000 lottery ticket wins another $1
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Man waiting to cash in $1,000 lottery ticket wins another $1
Inviato: 03-06-2020 8:46:49

Man waiting to cash in $1,000 lottery ticket wins another $177,777

A Virginia man waiting to cash in his $1,000 winning lottery ticket ended up winning an additional $177,777 before collecting his prize.Get more news about 彩票API,you can vist loto98.com

Jeff Melick of Newport News told Virginia Lottery officials he was waiting until the lottery's customer service centers reopened to cash in his $1,000 winning scratch-off ticket when he purchased a Lucky 7s Tripler ticket.The ticket turned out to be a $177,777 top prize winner.

"I kind of went numb," Melick said. "I was doing good with the $1,000 winner."

Melick said he plans to use some of his winnings to pay it forward by taking care of strangers' purchases at his local convenience store.A North Carolina man said the lottery numbers he took from a fortune cookie earned him a $2 million jackpot after five years of using them to play Mega Millions.

Claude Guezodje of Charlotte told North Carolina Education Lottery officials the ticket he purchased from the BP Mini Mart in Gastonia bore the same numbers he has been using for years.

"Those numbers were from a Chinese fortune cookie and random numbers I picked for myself," Guezodje said. "I just liked those numbers and put them together."

Guezodje's ticket matched all five white balls and his $1 million prize was doubled because he selected the Megaplier option and the 2X Megaplier was drawn.

"The first thing I'll do is pay off my car and try to find a small house -- nothing crazy," Guezodje said. "And then of course I want to help my family back home."
www.clubwww1.com/datin...stId=76736
chatchatty.com/index.p...st_id/5315
member.exerciseondeman..._id/202053
amusecandy.com/blogs/post/582693
www.nissanownersclub.w...pic/161380
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: